Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Rihanna - 'ANTI'

andy232000

Featured Posts

I just realized that I like most of the album.

I like/love 12 tracks from it (haven't heard the deluxe ones yet), by comparison Unapologetic comes second with 8. So I guess this makes this album my fave record of hers. :giveup:

it wasn't laaaahv

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NE Thing
1 minute ago, retroglamx said:

And I have to say this is my favorite Rihanna album although I've never been a huge fan of hers. All this experimental rnb sounds like gold to my ears.

Agreed

Mentally Disturbed Llama.

yASSsss

just finished listening to the album and i think First half is better than the second half.Its very different from her previous albums.I expected more from Rihanna,considering that it took almost 3 years for this album to come out and it doesn't feel like 3 years of work.She clearly wanted to releases different kind of music but thing kept getting worse and finally she went for a different sound.She released those antidiary room videos which i feel had no point,not to mention that braille stuff was so unnecessary and had nothing to do with the album.

However,if I talk about the music,its a solid album and I admire Rihanna so much for going this route.She's always been considered a Single/Radio artist and now she choose to say goodbye to the commercial music.An ANTi era indeed :green::applause: 

Consideration,Work,Kiss It Better,Desperado,Same Ol Mistakes,Never Ending,Love On the Brain,Higher are my favorite so far.Consideration slays so hard.this is the kind of vocals i love from Rihanna.So Man Down :giveup: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

retroglamx

I'm still in awe at her covering one of my favorite Tame Impala's song. It feels unreal still. I wonder what type of exposure they'll get or what the (tame impala) fans will think of this.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Darcklighter22
Just now, ****Eliza said:

I just realized that I like most of the album.

I like/love 12 tracks from it (haven't heard the deluxe ones yet), by comparison Unapologetic comes second with 8. So I guess this makes this album my fave record of hers. :giveup:

Sex With me is likable but the other two aren't really worth it :blink: The album is a different feel from Unapologetic but respectively good. 

NE Thing
4 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Consideration,Work,Kiss It Better,Same Ol Mistakes,Never Ending,Love On the Brain,Higher are my favorite so far.Consideration slays so hard.this is the kind of vocals i love from Rihanna.So Man Down :giveup: 

This.

yASSsss

does anyone know what happened to this jam.this song had so much potential.i was so looking forward to this but sadly its nowhere to be found on the album :madge: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

NE Thing
1 minute ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Sex With me is likable but the other two aren't really worth it :blink: The album is a different feel from Unapologetic but respectively good. 

How do I get the deluxe??

Born Brave

Wow this is the first time ive ever used Tidal and im super impressed with it. I love that it gave me the option to download FLAC or MP3.... by the way... I HOPE YALL DL FLAC!!! lol 

Spoiler

:applause::hor:

Darcklighter22
17 minutes ago, Green Unicorn said:

How do I get the deluxe??

It's suppose to be officially released tomorrow. Hopefully not just on Tidal.

Edit: looked around online and since the whole Tidal released the tracklist prematurely and the album also leaked. It will be a tidal exclusive for a week (on top of the free download 1,000,000 copies Samsung bought for promo/support of the album/tour) bonus tracks will also be tidal exclusive released tomorrow and after a week it should come out on other platforms iTunes..etc..

So far I enjoy:

Kiss It Better

Desperado

Woo

Needed Me

Same Ol' Mistakes

Never Ending

Love On The Brain

Close To You

:hor:

Born Brave

Track 1 is ****ing flawless. I love it when Rihanna's voice is behind a stripped down instrumental. 

badboymonsterx

I've listened to the album a few times by now and I'm still not feeling it overall =\ i don't get all of the praise for it. Kiss it better is the only amazing song imo. Maybe some of the other songs will grow on me though. 

Archived