💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

IG: Gaga about new music (and Monsters or something)

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

Weasel
3 minutes ago, myCD said:

I swear I felt like the exact opposite, can u believe it? something about "tunes" sound so POP! reminds me of Looney Tunes for some reason lol

#Ijusthadalittlehypeattack

I'm not getting that connection tbh, but let's hope it's true :rip:

3 minutes ago, Edonis said:

No....

I want her to do pop lmao, just interesting how she keeps avoiding to state that she's working on pop music. 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMum
3 minutes ago, Creyk said:

OMG she saw the thread on here questioning: Does Gaga still love us? and the responses in there :rip:

Bitch is lurking

giphy.gif

giskardsb
8 minutes ago, Weasel said:

She had to refer to new material as ''tunes'', once again not confirming pop :giveup:

And she said "rip". You don't "rip" on pop music ;)

AlexanderLevi2
3 minutes ago, Creyk said:

She obviously posted this in response to that thread

We know she + bobby are reading this site + atrl

Again, why we need to be positive. Of course we can be critical but fans on here think she is a bitch if she doesn't post new music, refer to us 24/7, and doesn't reveal anything LG5 related.

Currently listening to Joanne

7 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Didn't we just have a thread saying how she doesn't appreciate us? You guys are so ungrateful for how much she has done for us (and is doing for us). Get over yourself and just wait for the new album. Let her enjoy her life a little.

I agree. It's like people want to convince themselves that Gaga doesn't care about us anymore

KURUSHITOVSKA

Don't tell me that you love me and then leave me without any news of your next album for years 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

Battle 4 Ur Life
1 minute ago, Weasel said:

I'm not getting that connection tbh, but let's hope it's true :rip:

lol yeah, It's a bit of a joke because it's absurd. but it also reminds me of radio you know. like, "tunes" would be something that sounds kinda oldfashioned and almost (but not quite) outdated and still contemporary, familiar, simple but effective. this is the connection I really wanted to go for. Looney tunes is just str8 outta my crazy crowded subconscious, lol.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Reality

Now I really feel like LG5 is coming soon. She wouldn't just post something like that out-of-the-blue, and then just not do anything afterwards, right? 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Archived