đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Grammys' prediction for TIHTY could be inaccurate?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

Guys don't flay me if I make a mistake, I'm new to this prediction stuff.

http://www.goldderby.com/stats/combined/grammy-awards-2015/visual-media-song.html

As you can see, there have been no experts' votes in this category yet, the odds are merely produced based on users' votes (and some editors' votes).

I'm not a user, but I'm guessing the ordinary members of the public could register to become a user of this site. So clearly See You Again is winning the prediction now, I mean duh it has 1 billion views on YouTube. I don't think the users put as much care and effort as the experts' do before they cast a vote. Also every song nominated in that category is more popular than Til It Happens To You, so I think it's expected the prediction (without experts' votes) could be against TIHTY's favour.

Thoughts?

BLACKOUTbritney

She's a front runner for an oscar so f the grammys tbh

tumblr_inline_o10iw4l0b01sqclzs_500.gif

PrinceGaga

Well I trust the academy member (I think it was a member, he attended the PGA anyway) who tweeted that 'Till it Happens to You' is the 'Glory' of the season. So... It must be up there tbh.

Mr Judas
24 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

Well I trust the academy member (I think it was a member, he attended the PGA anyway) who tweeted that 'Till it Happens to You' is the 'Glory' of the season. So... It must be up there tbh.

I want receipts :gaycat:

PrinceGaga
23 minutes ago, vrajesh said:

I want receipts :gaycat:

Okay I can't find it but I swear I saw it :gaycat: 

Mobster
46 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

But he was referring to the Oscars. Gaga is up against Glory for Best Song Written for Visual Media at the Grammys, this would only be further proof that Glory is most likely to win. :ohno:

The Oscar predictions are looking great for Gaga :)

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

PrinceGaga
10 minutes ago, Mobster said:

But he was referring to the Oscars. Gaga is up against Glory for Best Song Written for Visual Media at the Grammys, this would only be further proof that Glory is most likely to win. :ohno:

The Oscar predictions are looking great for Gaga :)

Oh ofcourse! So many prestigious awards Gaga is up for so I get confused sometimes. It's so hard being a fan of Gaga's because you have to keep up with all her achievements. Keeps the brain ticking along I suppose :green:

Mr Judas
42 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

Okay I can't find it but I swear I saw it :gaycat: 

I'm not jumping on the hype train without a ticket :hor:

Archived