💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Sia - 'This Is Acting'

Music

Featured Posts

Am I the only one who REALLY loves One Million Bullets? I think it's definitely one of if not the best song on the album. :giveup: 

My other favorites on the album are Bird Set Free, Move Your Body, Cheap Thrills, Sweet Design(it's so different I love it), Space Between.. really every song is great as usual from Sia :nick:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
christinahoney

I'm still getting into the album, but here's my take on the songs so far...

Bird Set Free 5/5
Alive 4/5
Move Your Body 5/5
Cheap Thrills 5/5
House On Fire 4/5
Broken Glass 3/5

I have a feeling I will love the other songs if I play them more, but I want to take my time with this beautiful gem of an album. I'm gonna repeat the same songs before exploring the rest properly. :)

As much as I adore Sia, I actually haven't gotten around to listening in full yet..... :ohno:

I like what I've heard so far, although I don't really like Cheap Thrills quite as much as everyone else seems to.

1 hour ago, christinahoney said:

I'm still getting into the album, but here's my take on the songs so far...

Bird Set Free 5/5
Alive 4/5
Move Your Body 5/5
Cheap Thrills 5/5
House On Fire 4/5
Broken Glass 3/5

I have a feeling I will love the other songs if I play them more, but I want to take my time with this beautiful gem of an album. I'm gonna repeat the same songs before exploring the rest properly. :)

Broken Glass is one of if not the best on the album sis :giveup:

MANiCURE1295
On 1/30/2016 at 4:14 PM, AM98GJ said:

Broken Glass is one of if not the best on the album sis :giveup:

Broken Glass, Cheap Thrills, Reaper, Fist Fighting A Sandstorm are definitely the highlights. Honestly, I really love a lot of the album. Unstoppable and Move Your Body and Bird Set Free are also really good.

christinahoney

Broken Glass is great! But I'm not a fan of increasing the pitch in the final choruses. :wtfga:

Hey guys, does anyone know where I can find info about the 12 step program paintings in the Chandelier video? I read something about that she or her sponsor made them but can't find any details about it... Is there a full analysis of the video or of the choreography? Like what the movements represent etc.

Also is it really Sia herself posting comments on the Chandelier lyrics on Genius.com?

Tommy Monster

She really surprised me with this album, I love it, cannot even say how much :giveup: 

I'm glad I gave it a chance (was seriously cosidering not to even listen to it as I had been expecting another bunch of suicidal anthems :laughga: )

Not sure if it's because she didn't mean the songs to be for her, but whatever, it's great :laughga: 

Broken glass :giveup: 

Jacob Marley
5 hours ago, christinahoney said:

Broken Glass is great! But I'm not a fan of increasing the pitch in the final choruses. :wtfga:

Honestly I loved it - I actually flipped out because it tested her voice so much but she delivered it beautifully.

Anderson123

I think my favorite songs from the album are:

1. Bird Set Free

2. Alive

3. Unstoppable

4. Space Between

5. Cheap Thrills

Love Reaper, Move Your Body and One Million Bullets.

Sweet Design is catchy and unique. Broken Glass is also a nice song, I like it. House On Fire and Footprints still have to grow on me, they're catchy and cute but remind me a lot of Katy Perry. I don't think I'd like these songs if it weren't Sia the one who is singing.

Being said that, if you look at this as an album full of rejected demos, this is GOLD compared to other albums that went through a careful selection of songs that are supposed to be good and sell. (I'm not talking about Anti, I actually liked that album, I'm talking more about overrated albums like Katy Perry, Selena Gomez and other disposable popstars). Sia is a genius and 1000 Forms of Fear should've won at least one Grammy.

• 3 weeks later...
Sia Daily

This album aka slays your faves, best album of the year so far, she slays at life tbh

now darlins where are the instrumentals because i need it to survive

3 hours ago, Medoner Cortez said:

This album aka slays your faves, best album of the year so far, she slays at life tbh

now darlins where are the instrumentals because i need it to survive

fvck, the instrumental's will slay me..

still bopping to Move Your Body :giveup:

Sia Daily
Just now, Music said:

fvck, the instrumental's will slay me..

still bopping to Move Your Body :giveup:

I know!

I love all the songs. I really want the instrumentals so I can complete the tracks with my added vocals that will slay sia and make her want to do a c2c 2.0 album with me

2 minutes ago, Medoner Cortez said:

I know!

I love all the songs. I really want the instrumentals so I can complete the tracks with my added vocals that will slay sia and make her want to do a c2c 2.0 album with me

can't wait to hear your voices on the radio :applause:

PinkJelly

I've only just got round to listening to this album in full. But wow! It's really great, and accessible too. I didn't really get into 1000 Forms of Fear. The only track I liked was Elastic Heart, but I'll give it another shot. I'm surprised these tracks were rejected by other artists.

I would love Sia to do an album like this, but collaborating with the artists she's written for in the past. Kind of like, showing off Sia's tracks she gave to others.

Just imagine... Sia - Diamonds Ft. Rihanna, Sia - Pretty Hurts Ft. Beyonce

• 1 month later...
Mister Gaga

Finally, after a couple of weeks, i can say that i like TIA as much as 1FOF. I didn't like it at first, but, gladly, i saw the light. Although 1FOF is much more complex and deeper, TIA shows a great variety of sounds and is much more cohesive that her previous album. It flows better.

It's full of amazing bops tbh.

Favorite songs: BROKEN GLASS (i'm completely slayed), Cheap Thrills, Reaper, Move Your Body

Archived