new music

Sia - 'This Is Acting'

Music

Featured Posts

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cupid Boy

move your body made for shakira but she rejected , i can't understand why shakira rejected this amazing bop ... sia sing just like her 

Just listened to the album in full and it's disappointing when compared with 1000 Forms of Fear. It's just decent. the only new song that stood out for me was Space Between.

I would give it a 7.2/10 upon first listen

andy232000
9 hours ago, Yanko said:

the tracks are good alone but they dont really work as an album

gonna give it an another listen 

Well, since these are songs for others it's not meant to have a meaning or flow. It's literally just a cd full of bops

boobtank
1 hour ago, scrappy said:

Just listened to the album in full and it's disappointing when compared with 1000 Forms of Fear. It's just decent. the only new song that stood out for me was Space Between.

I would give it a 7.2/10 upon first listen

That's the only song that was tedious and boring to me :duck:

Anderson123

Reading some of your comments make me feel hyped for the album even more. I know that most people here love Move Your Body, but I like that there are very different opinions on many of the tracks. Some of you dislike certain songs, while others love those ones, etc.

andy232000
6 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Reading some of your comments make me feel hyped for the album even more. I know that most people here love Move Your Body, but I like that there are very different opinions on many of the tracks. Some of you dislike certain songs, while others love those ones, etc.

its a good album. half is instantly good, the other half has to grow on me, but that usually happens with new music and me. my floppy self hated bad romance at first and it grew on me

Hellspont

Ill wait for the release, we have most of the album already on Spotify but its good to know the other songs seem to be just as good.

Archived