💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Pitbull's Singles Discography

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Born To Slay
8 hours ago, just4fun said:

Wow Christina Aguilera had a flop album in 2012 and went on to have two top tens in 2013. She's do for a comeback soon. 

Britney Jean was released right after Scream And Shout, so it means nothing

Serendipity
9 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

I think Gaga should feature on a song by him. The intro would slay!

"it's mr.worldwide, and Lady Gaga, mr timber and mrs rah rah"

CRJ0KmYUYAAi2K6.jpg

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

He's actually a nice person?(From what I've read online) he helped building schools and stuff

And his music is "straight" music, so I wouldn't imagine it hits the right note with our fan base.

Born To Slay
14 minutes ago, Dr Rogoe said:

He's actually a nice person?(From what I've read online) he helped building schools and stuff

And his music is "straight" music, so I wouldn't imagine it hits the right note with our fan base.

Straight music? Maybe that's why I'm one of the few that likes it but I always thought his image would appeal to gays as well. My uncle and his partner partied hard at a Pitbull concert.

JusKeepBreathin
3 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

Britney Jean was released right after Scream And Shout, so it means nothing

I know Hun. My point is that there will be high expectations assuming she puts out a great album. Britney Jean was not a great album. It was just kinda ok and after Pretty Girls some might say Britney isn't capable of a hit album. (I still think she is.) So I am saying that CA is capable of a big comeback as long as the music is good.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Born To Slay
2 hours ago, just4fun said:

I know Hun. My point is that there will be high expectations assuming she puts out a great album. Britney Jean was not a great album. It was just kinda ok and after Pretty Girls some might say Britney isn't capable of a hit album. (I still think she is.) So I am saying that CA is capable of a big comeback as long as the music is good.

Also, Move Like Jagger did nothing to help Lotus.

ummm........i dont like 95% of his music......liek he is the wirst thing that happened to the music indusrty tbh

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

JusKeepBreathin
4 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

Also, Move Like Jagger did nothing to help Lotus.

Like I said it needs to be a good album. Lotus was not a good album. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Born To Slay
57 minutes ago, just4fun said:

Like I said it needs to be a good album. Lotus was not a good album. 

I liked some of the songs tbh, Your Body was flawless

JusKeepBreathin
13 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

I liked some of the songs tbh, Your Body was flawless

I think the problem with older artists is that they make two or three single worthy songs and the rest is filler. You just can't do that anymore. I also like Your Body and the song she did with Blake was great but the rest was kinda average. I hope she puts out a really great album this time.

He was pulling a JLO at the beginning of his career.

All those Lil Jon singles. :rip: 

A Jennifer-Lopez-feat.-Pitbull tea. :rip: 

On 1/25/2016 at 0:18 PM, Born To Slay said:

"it's mr.worldwide, and Lady Gaga, mr timber and mrs rah rah"

Jesus. :rip: 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived