đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

FASHION! (Music Video)

yassGAGAslayy

Featured Posts

Now that's what I call a one-shot music video production.

QUEEN OF ONE-SHOT MUSIC VIDEOS. :applause:

TALENTS ALWAYS WINS. :applause:

FASHION! ALWAYS WINS. :applause:

00026 † 10000

Kermit
13 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

i hate this song with so much passion...

Why? :air:

LG5 will probably have a few songs like this :air:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

andy232000
Just now, DominicB said:

Why? :air:

LG5 will probably have a few songs like this :air:

i cant quite pin point it. its too theatrical and overly dramatic. idk theres just something that is so polarizing about it to me. this to me is not only a filler, but easily the worst song on ARTPOP after Jewels N' Drugs. the thought that somehow fashion! beat Brooklyn Nights or tea, Temple, onion girl, in like with you and tinnitus for a spot on the tracklist infuriates me. 

i hope LG5 sound nothing like this. 

Justin Drew Bieber
3 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

i cant quite pin point it. its too theatrical and overly dramatic. idk theres just something that is so polarizing about it to me. this to me is not only a filler, but easily the worst song on ARTPOP after Jewels N' Drugs. the thought that somehow fashion! beat Brooklyn Nights or tea, Temple, onion girl, in like with you and tinnitus for a spot on the tracklist infuriates me. 

It also reminds me of Madonna's song Holiday, lol :D

Kermit
2 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

I remember being angry when it settled in that J&D and Venus were allowed on the same album :air:

I'd honestly choose BN over MJH any day.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Kermit
2 minutes ago, Majora said:

HORRIBLE video :air: AMAZING song :) 

That's rude, someone probably spent a lot of hard work on this.

2 minutes ago, Majora said:

It also reminds me of Madonna's song Celebrate, lol :D

Gurl you're sending mixed messages

andy232000
4 minutes ago, DominicB said:

I remember being angry when it settled in that J&D and Venus were allowed on the same album :air:

I'd honestly choose BN over MJH any day.

i hate Jewels and  Drugs too but i like gaga´s verse. but thats like 10% of the track and the rest is bad. im not a rap fan at all. the first time i heard the album my top 3 was 

1.) G.U.Y.

2.) Donatella

3.) MJH

although i understand why people would dislike MJH. BN is also a filler but its a better filler than fashion. i really wish gaga had included Tinnitus in it. its probably the outtake that draws more attention to me

Kermit
Just now, andy232000 said:

i hate Jewels N' Drugs too but i like gaga´s verse. but thats like 10% of the track and the rest is bad. im not a rap fan at al. the first time i heard the album my top 3 was 

1.) G.U.Y.

2.) Donatella

3.) MJH

although i understand why people would dislike MJH. BN is also a filler but its a better filler than fashion. i really wish gaga had included Tinnitus in it. its probably the outtake that draws more attention to me

If only she'd make a proper app with Intel that has more ability than poorly promoting her potentially worst era and release all unreleased tracks through it. 

I someone always bop to Can't Beat The Machines over MJH, I really don't know why, Madeon should have used a different instrumental.

andy232000
1 minute ago, DominicB said:

If only she'd make a proper app with Intel that has more ability than poorly promoting her potentially worst era and release all unreleased tracks through it. 

I someone always bop to Can't Beat The Machines over MJH, I really don't know why, Madeon should have used a different instrumental.

at this point i just hope the slowly leak or are re-used for newer albums. i actually dont like Cant beat the machine at all. i feel they totally misused the instrumental. kinda like how "karma" is 10 times worse that donatella

Kermit
2 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

at this point i just hope the slowly leak or are re-used for newer albums. i actually dont like Cant beat the machine at all. i feel they totally misused the instrumental. kinda like how "karma" is 10 times worse that donatella

The nostalgia :air: the AP era was fun in a way

mucinex

if the audio of the original video were a bit louder it'd be a lot funnier, or if some yasss gaga's were added,

4/20 would blaze again :flutter:

Archived