💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

My Born This Way CoverArt (Best yet IMO)

Dark Anatomy

Featured Posts

Dark Anatomy

2eykiaf.jpg

Guys, so I made this Born This Way album cover and I am actually REALLY EXCITED about it. Lol. I think it might be one of my best covers yet. Take a look and tell me what you think. I WOULD LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK!!! 

207b5hs.jpg

Dark Anatomy
6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

This is awesome. You're proud for a good reason.

Thank you so much! <3

FRANK1991

ohh I think I know the reason, my computer is blocking the image (I'm actually at work so...... hehehe :flop:)

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

FRANK1991

let me get out of the cult site before I get caught, I'll look at it on my laptop later lol :toofunny:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Lady Palutena

It's very lovely and you did a wonderful job :nick:

But for me, it doesn't really represent the metallic vibes of the album the way motorcyclega does or even the special edition art of her face with hair billowing outward. :ohno:

Regardless of my personal opinion, you did a fantastic job :applause:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

PMKKARDASHiAN

It's interesting. Far better than what gaga gave us lol. What's the purpose for a celestial setting? 

Dark Anatomy
3 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

It's interesting. Far better than what gaga gave us lol. What's the purpose for a celestial setting? 

Thank you. It is a homage to the concept of the "Born This Way" video. But my idea is that she is an alien (which is the symbol of an outcast) who is being birthed in a new form (because you can change re-invent yourself as many times as you want) so that she can come to our dying earth and spread a message of love positivity. 

PMKKARDASHiAN
Just now, Strigoi said:

Thank you. It is a homage to the concept of the "Born This Way" video. The idea is that she is an alien (which is the symbol of an outcast) who is being birthed in a new form (because you can change re-invent yourself as many times as you want) so that she can come to our dying earth and spread a message of love positivity. 

Oooh good symbolism! I didn't even think of it that way! Snaps for strigoi! 

Alcina Dimitrescu
3 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

on G.O.A.T, a Government Owned ALIEN TERRITORY IN SPACE

------------

I think her head looks funny, but i like the idea

Archived