💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

"Black History Month shouldn't exist" - Black Actress Stacey Dash

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

Stacey responding to the lack of color in the Oscar nominees

And the award for best actress in an empty-headed commentary goes to ... Stacey Dash.

Snubbing black actors at the Oscars apparently isn’t enough for the “Clueless” co-star. She says get rid of BET and Black History Month, too.

The conservative clod weighed in on the Academy Awards diversity controversy, and managed to create a social media storm in the process.

Dash, appearing Wednesday on “Fox & Friends,” said calls to boycott next month’s award ceremony over the issue were “ludicrous.”

“We have to make up our minds,” she said. “Either we want to have segregation or integration. And if we don’t want segregation, then we need to get rid of channels like BET and the BET Awards and the (NAACP) Image Awards where you’re only awarded if you’re black.

“If it were the other way around, we would be up in arms. It’s a double standard.”

Dash, who is black, doubled down on her stance when host Steve Doocy asked her to repeat her position.

“Just like there shouldn’t be a Black History Month. You know?” she said. “We’re Americans. Period. That’s it.”

She famously referenced a Martin Luther King speech when she endorsed Mitt Romney over Barack Obama for president in 2012. A year earlier, the actress tweeted her support of Paula Deen, who was embroiled in a scandal over the use of the N-word at the time.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/stacey-dash-calls-elimination-black-history-month-article-1.2503364

She's always been a self hating minority so it's not surprising but I don't know how anyone can defend her on this especially the comments on BHM and BET 

tumblr_m9y2qoayCI1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

reminds me of this 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

There is only one word for Stacey Dash, and  it starts with a C and rhymes with spoon.

:crossed: Everything that comes out of her mouth is so dumb. 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Sudarshana

I actually agree with her. Segregation and awarding people for their skin colour is dumb.

When will people stop caring about race? It's so 1920's BC.

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

2 minutes ago, T3ARS said:

There is only one word for Stacey Dash, and  it starts with a C and rhymes with spoon.

coon? 

:koons: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Sudarshana
4 minutes ago, T3ARS said:

Cameroon!

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

untitled
3 minutes ago, T3ARS said:

I don't get it :neyde:

💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

She's absolutely right, BHM shouldn't exist. Because school programs' should stop whitewashing history, literature, etc and integrate their programs with different voices and point of view. 

Evan Peters
5 minutes ago, Sebs said:

She's absolutely right, BHM shouldn't exist. Because school programs' should stop whitewashing history, literature, etc and integrate their programs with different voices and point of view. 

don't know what ya'll learned but my history class was full of the supposed **** "evil whities leave out of school" so :rip: 

emma roberts is an abuser

GloZell Green
34 minutes ago, T3ARS said:

I thought you were going to say that it rhymed with blunt :rip: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Morphine Prince

Of course she's on Faux News. 

This is so idiotic.... I don't even have the energy to type out why. 

Archived