1 minute ago, FlopSlut said:

ikr

But everyone will use this to perpetuate their hate towards Demi :awkney:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andy232000

it might promote that bad control over actors at young ages, but if im getting paid to look pretty/fix something i wouldnt like having i would do it tbh.

SlayLin
46 minutes ago, littlemonsterwo said:

Okay, but who blames them? :emma:

Das not very Born This Way of you!

tumblr_m3pq2gpGXX1qc4a6lo1_500.gif

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

migamiga
2 hours ago, JbGaga said:

Its a flaw that must be corrected. Unless your a 6 foot skinny model

I was actually referencing "confidence" but clearly that wasn't obvious :laughga:

FcuK you guys with perfect teeth 

I'm rocking sally's look 

81b8406ab0e11d7f3bf05800a3d9803b218161cd

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

2 hours ago, F AM E said:

I was actually referencing "confidence" but clearly that wasn't obvious :laughga:

lol no... I havent met her music :laughga:

1 hour ago, Ibo said:

Who are we to judge if she liked her gap? Good for you Demi for standing up for yourself at last. :applause:

At last.... ? all i hear her talk about is her body and peoples thoughts on it...  :awkney:

22 minutes ago, JbGaga said:

At last.... ? all i hear her talk about is her body and peoples thoughts on it...  :awkney:

At last as in trying to spread word about how the industry works, so that aspiring actors and actresses know what they're signing up for, if they didn't know already. :)

1 minute ago, Ibo said:

At last as in trying to spread word about how the industry works, so that aspiring actors and actresses know what they're signing up for, if they didn't know already. :)

Oh... I think shes just doing it for th BTW effect. Telling here fans there beautiful and there cute and blah blah blah ect ect ect.... Its her  Marketing

Just now, JbGaga said:

Oh... I think shes just doing it for th BTW effect. Telling here fans there beautiful and there cute and blah blah blah ect ect ect.... Its her  Marketing

Her album is called Confident after all and they're promoting her with this whole love yourself mentality, so no surprises there. :laughga:

GagaMyBlood95

Well it's not a big deal tbh. It's not like they asked her to put breast implants...

Teal Ambition
9 hours ago, Mobster said:

Well, to be fair, she never said Disney pressured her into doing it, she simply said:

'I signed with Disney Channel when I got Camp Rock, and I had a gap between my two front teeth, they were like, 'Would you be willing to fix it?' I wish today that I hadn't, because my gap was really cute.'

I think the person who wrote that article simply wanted to make it sound 10000 times more dramatic than Demi's actual story.

Makes it easier for everyone on this site to start hating Demi. You know.. the usual.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived