Britney Spears rehearsing Breathe on Me performance for Vegas show 2.0

TailoredGuilts

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
6 hours ago, warioaddams said:

I just love how confident she seems lately, she surely is in a good place in her life and as a fan that makes me happy. What other songs do you think she's doing?

I was sure she was gonna do Breathe On Me honestly but I have no idea of other songs she will add but I want her to add Hold It Against Me & If U Seek Amy! :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
11 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

... I mean come on, she was 22, not 16. You may not be familiar with a certain Miley Cyrus :toofunny:

Selena, Demi & Ariana are 22, can you imagine them doing a performance like this?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
6 hours ago, lg867 said:

:lolga::lolga::lolga:

This video is blocked.

elijahfan
10 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Selena, Demi & Ariana are 22, can you imagine them doing a performance like this?

They don't have the persona Britney had back then (she was already borderline at 17), so it would be surprising but I doubt there would be riots, which is what the OP asserts :toofunny:

Selena's latest video is actually pretty similar in content, and it didn't make the world implode. Pop stars relying on sex? Big deal...

The Child
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

They don't have the persona Britney had back then (she was already borderline at 17), so it would be surprising but I doubt there would be riots, which is what the OP asserts :toofunny:

Selena's latest video is actually pretty similar in content, and it didn't make the world implode. Pop stars relying on sex? Big deal...

No she wasn't borderline at 17, she just pulled that sexy innocent persona better than them. And it was a big deal at that time, The Onyx Hotel Tour was forbidden for minors. Nowadays it just became normal to rely on sex.

9 hours ago, Edward Hardy said:

I didn't know her show was still going on :emma:

Btw she still has that queen demeanour. She can still smash if she releases proper music with proper promotion. Where's B9 btw?

shes currently working on it and it will be released this year

She was spotted going to the studio multiple times last year

7 hours ago, TailoredGuilts said:

totally agree! 

If I had to guess.... 

Confirmed:
Breathe on Me

Highly likely:
Hold it Against Me
Overprotected

Maybe:
Radar
I Wanna Go (It was at the show but then it left so maybe they could bring it back?) 
I Love Rock n Roll
Criminal

What do you think/want?

I always wanted to see the full outrageous choreography of the unreleased video with music.

The Child
57 minutes ago, Creyk said:

shes currently working on it and it will be released this year

She was spotted going to the studio multiple times last year

Yes we now can be sure she'll be the one who sings her songs :applause:

TailoredGuilts
23 minutes ago, Fays1 said:

I always wanted to see the full outrageous choreography of the unreleased video with music.

omg me too!!! It's still such a mystery but didn't a video showing a lot of it leak a couple years ago? :duck:

39 minutes ago, TailoredGuilts said:

omg me too!!! It's still such a mystery but didn't a video showing a lot of it leak a couple years ago? :duck:

She actually released alot of its footage on her greatest hits DVD witch I have.

MonsterOfSpain

I'd give anything to see 2004 Britney singing Breathe on Me in front of me :giveup: Seriously that song kills me everytime, and the performance in the OP is one of the sexiest I've seen.

The rehearsals look great, her shape is amazing now. Can't wait to see videos from the revamped show.

Archived