💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

R. Kelly Defends Bill Cosby

Cupid Boy

Featured Posts

Cupid Boy

R. Kelly defends Bill Cosby in a new interview in which the singer insists “no woman” can prove that the comedian is guilty of sexual assault. He also says he finds it “strange” the claims have emerged decades after the alleged incidents.

The R&B singer himself was hit with a number of sexual abuse allegations back in 2002 when a video leaked, depicting him having sex with an underage teen girl. He was also accused of having sex with other underage girls on various occasions, however, the singer was found not guilty in 2008.

Speaking from his own experience, R. Kelly shares his thoughts in the February issue of GQabout the Cosby controversy. “I’m a fan of Bill Cosby’s,” says the singer. “For me to give my opinion on something that I have no idea if it’s true or not, all I can say is that it was a long time ago.”

Link : http://www.gossipcop.com/r-kelly-defends-bill-cosby-sexual-assault-charges-women-prove-guilty-allegations/

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit

R.Kelly haters running here in 1...2...3...

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

inb4 Terry Richardson defends R. Kelly for defending Bill Cosby :rip:

Spoiler

Did Terry actually do something? Or was this just a giant non-story?

Kermit

I've misunderstood, I apologize.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Archived