💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

LG5 'll like Carole King 'Tapestry': Let's LISTEN!

Varo Yan

Featured Posts

Kermit
1 minute ago, Justinn said:

ok. 

ok

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
somnambulist

Yes. yes. yes. yes.Yes. yes. yes. yes.Yes. yes. yes. yes.Yes. yes. yes. yes.Yes. yes. yes. yes.Yes. yes. yes. yes.Yes. yes. yes. yes.Yes. yes. yes. yes.

This fits her SO much. A little modernization (just a tiny bit) wouldn't hurt, but it's perfect.

brizoda
2 minutes ago, Bitter said:

don't be sorry for having a good taste.

I don't know if this is good taste. because i don't like Adele, Sam Smith and John Legend

For me those artists make music for old people

I had never heard it before Elton said what he said... If Gaga could pull this off she would rake in Grammies. 

Guest ARTPOPSlays

He didn't say it would be like Tapestry, he said that in terms of songwriting he wants her to make an album like Tapestry, but her version. Just wanted to let you know! :sara:

Receipts: 

migamiga

He never said it was like tapestry. He said he wants her to go an album like tapestry but in her own way

GagaMyBlood95

It's an awesome album, hope Gaga's direction is something like this with a modern and Gaga touch obviously!

Bad Monster Kid
2 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Tapestry is ICONIC. It sold 25 million copies worldwide, won four Grammys, is certified diamond in the US, and ranks 36th on Rolling Stone Magazine's list of the 500 Greatest Albums of All Time. :applause:

Where does ARTPOP rank? :toofunny:

He stated its his own personal want for her to make her own version of Tapestry. Not that this album is her own version of Tapestry.

PunkTheFunk

Sure you've all seen this but here's Gaga singing a song off "Tapestry" :flutter:

Archived