💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Feels strange having no more new episode...

vertigostick

Featured Posts

vertigostick

I MISS THE SHOW! :(

I really hope the Cortez and some of its inhabitants will re-appear at some point in the series...

Dramatica

Thank God, now she can focus on LG5 :awkney:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

I hope the American Horror Story section keeps being there, despite the fact that the season has ended now

Iwontell

It does...we had her there every week for almost three months, now it's gone :laughga:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Haroon

I feel that emptiness too :giveup: But thankfully Pretty Little Liars came back the same day AHS ended, so that's gonna be filling the drama-thriller void :flutter: 

No idea what I'll do when that ends though, maybe go into hibernation until AHS Season 6 in October :rip: 

yASSsss

Surprisingly,i'm not missing the show :green: 

i hope Liz Taylor makes an appearance in the future seasons.that character was damn good:flutter:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

The Child
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I feel that emptiness too :giveup: But thankfully Pretty Little Liars came back the same day AHS ended, so that's gonna be filling the drama-thriller void :flutter: 

No idea what I'll do when that ends though, maybe go into hibernation until AHS Season 6 in October :rip: 

Is there a thread for PLL? :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

eifulien
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Did you watch episode 11? :giveup::emma: Here we go again... 

Why don't you watch Game of Thrones? To be honest, I am not into TV series a lot but watching these 3 keeps the schedule busy enough. Winter and Summer PLL, Spring GOT and Autumn AHS.

The Child
10 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Oui :gaycat: 

Oh Yaaaasss! I need to talk about this godly episode. :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Mister Gaga

IKR?!?! I was so sad that i re watched Hotel and Freak Show in the same week (yes, i have a lot of free time) :emma: 

Kermit

Time to watch all desperate housewives episodes for the 4th time...

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

It's more weird for me that watched the other four seasons in a row and now this one finished and it feels like "hmmm where is the next season? I need it kthxbye"

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Morphine Prince
Just now, Red said:

It's more weird for me that watched the other four seasons in a row and now this one finished and it feels like "hmmm where is the next season? I need it kthxbye"

Which is your favorite? 

Archived