💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think LG5 will outsell Adele's 25?

JerellM

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

ok she won't sell 20 millions, but gurls... don't underestimate Gaga's talent and power. lol. Her mega-flop album has sold more than any of the singers with the biggest singles of the year since its release. She sold 1,2 million copies of a jazz album that even 90% of her own fan forum hates cuz "it is boring". And no, it wasn't thanks to Bennett, watch the sales of his last album. 

Why do we really care that much about the sales? I even think gaga herself doesn't care that much about the sales. Only people who should be concerned about that is gaga and her team.

COME ON GAYS!!

4 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Let's be realistic : no luck

14 minutes ago, Naufri said:

There is no way in this world or narnia. It LG5 outsells ARTPOP it will be very good.

Why so pessimistic? :omg:

Have more faith in GaGa

1 hour ago, Creyk said:

Why so pessimistic? :omg:

Have more faith in GaGa

I'm not being pessimistic, but nowadays more than 2M is already very good sales for a pop girl. Adele right now is a force of nature, is her imperial phase, there's nothing wrong in selling less than hers. If I could make a wish, I'd put my hope on more than 4 millions, with at least two #1 singles.

Adele's music is much more appealing for 30-40 segment, than Gaga's music.

Oh ofc, People are swimming in money. It's impossible to download Cd's etc.

It's simply impossible that another miracle happens so soon. The industry just had a bonus resurrection, those numbers were an isolated case. Even if it's a very good record, like "jagged jagged pill" or "comen on over" and so on.. It's simply (insert gif: not realistic)

But please Sis. prove me wrong! I beg thee!!

Morphine Prince
8 hours ago, CurlyBae said:

Cheek To Cheek sold 1,2m darling. :awkney: I really can't stand people who underestimate Gaga's power so much

But how much did ARTPOP sell? 2 million? 

She's been gone for 3 years. I'll say it will sell from 1-2 million. I'll be happy if it sells a lot more than ARTPOP though. 

Archived