Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth are back together & very happy!

GAGA101

Featured Posts

miley-cyrus-liam-hemsworth-back-together

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth have officially rekindled their romance. And wedding bells might be in their future. 

Cyrus sparked the engagement rumors herself Monday when she posted a photo on Instagram flaunting what looks like the 3.5-carat Neil Lane diamond engagement ring she had previously accepted from her former fiancé prior to their split in 2013.

“Miley is where she has wanted to be for the past two years. Back with Liam and very happy," a source close to Cyrus tells PEOPLE. "Miley never wanted to split. Things just got so bad that they really needed the break. She loves her life and is excited about the future. She always loved her engagement ring and was very proud of it."

Source: http://bit.ly/1PDWiCN

Lady Gaga account with daily news, photos & more on Twitter!

Wait, last time I checked she had a girlfriend

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Teal Ambition

"a source close to Cyrus" yeah.. that means nothing is confirmed.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

andy232000
Just now, Teal Ambition said:

well she is wearing her ring again, which is weird if it weren´t true

Dangerous Man

Then I hope she goes back to being classy again. I am sick of her try-hard old antics.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Mobster
2 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Then I hope she goes back to being classy again. I am sick of her try-hard old antics.

Tell me more about how she isn't classy and why she needs a man to tame her.

tumblr_mko33anzYL1qgwqw9o1_500.jpg

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

PaperIz

11 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

She spent like a week in Australia and she has her ring back. I'd say it's pretty official.

6 minutes ago, Nobody said:

I'm sorry to tell you but miley is gonna be miley with or without liam :awkney: not sure when people will realize, what you say is "try hard antics" is just...her being herself.

Also I made a video about it, yall should watch :hor: 

https://youtu.be/aUpgUsBqKr0

Dangerous Man
4 minutes ago, Mobster said:

Tell me more about how she isn't classy and why she needs a man to tame her.

tumblr_mko33anzYL1qgwqw9o1_500.jpg

2 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

She spent like a week in Australia and she has her ring back. I'd say it's pretty official.

I'm sorry to tell you but miley is gonna be miley with or without liam :awkney: not sure when people will realize, what you say is "try hard antics" is just...her being herself

I am just sick of her showing her boobs and pu$$y everywhere aka using nudity when it's not necessary anymore. I mean at first i think was cute but now I'm getting bored of it already. But that's just me so you can like her whatever you want.

Robo Ga

Liam is such a boring person,  its hard to picture him with Miley these days in her baby suit rolling around singing about blowfish  etc :toofunny: 

🤖⚡️

Mobster
Just now, Nobody said:

I am just sick of her showing her boobs and pu$$y everywhere aka using nudity when it's not necessary anymore. I mean at first i think was cute but now I'm getting bored of it already. But that's just me so you can like her whatever you want.

Being with Liam doesn't mean she'll get back to being Hannah Montana, though...

Dangerous Man
2 minutes ago, Mobster said:

Being with Liam doesn't mean she'll get back to being Hannah Montana, though...

I didn't necessarily mean for her to go back to being Hanna Montana. Like for example Gaga's image after ARTPOP was all about being classy, sexy but not too daring looks. Something like that. I just want her to quit using nudity all the time for now.

Mobster
Just now, Nobody said:

I didn't necessarily mean for her to go back to being Hanna Montana. Like for example Gaga's image after ARTPOP was all about being classy, sexy but not too daring looks. Something like that. I just want her to quit using nudity all the time for now.

I guess I can't really argue with your wishes, because you're obviously entitled to them. I personally love her attitude and what she stands for. Releasing an album for free, not letting the media tear her apart or make her conform to society's standards, while still being the amazing singer she is.

(Perhaps I'm biased because she's vegan, now, too... I don't know :green:)

Dangerous Man
1 minute ago, Mobster said:

I guess I can't really argue with your wishes, because you're obviously entitled to them. I personally love her attitude and what she stands for. Releasing an album for free, not letting the media tear her apart or make her conform to society's standards, while still being the amazing singer she is.

(Perhaps I'm biased because she's vegan, now, too... I don't know :green:)

Let's just agree to disagree. Have a nice day.

Archived