question

If ARTPOP had sold 8M records

chromaticka

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderLevi2

Can we just move on? I love ARTPOP but it is what it is.

Currently listening to Joanne

djBuffoon

In the grand scheme of things? No idea. I imagine she still would have collaborated with Tony, but perhaps not at that point, maybe a little further down the road.

As for us, I do believe the detractors would be more receptive to fans who love the album, as opposed to trying to discredit them for seeing more in the music than than just fun party songs.

SlaeUrAnus

I'd still dislike it.

The music was subpar and I did not relate to it at all compared to her other albums.

In my messy era.

HighwayGuy

I really feel that all the amazing things that have happened in 2014/2015/2016 are because ARTPOP flopped and Gaga had been determined to repair her image

If ARTPOP slayed then I really think Gaga would've been content with her life and and would've hidden away with Taylor in her house and started a family etc. 

Gaga is now more determined than ever to slay and show how she is the popstar of the world and I truely think we are going to get an amazing album because of that and I can't wait :giveup:

18 minutes ago, JEREMY said:

No Gaga meltdown in early 2014

No C2C, no Grammy for this

No filming projects crossover

Earlier #LG5

C2C would still happen cause they were in the talks before ARTPOP

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

PunkTheFunk

With all the success she had in 2015 and this month, I'm kinda glad ARTPOP flopped tbh :derpga:

StarstruckIllusion
4 hours ago, Bambino said:

Why do y'all do this to yourselves? Gaga is so successful rn but all you wanna do is keep asking if ARTPOP this, if ARTPOP that. Let it go.

On topic, even if things went the way Gaga had wanted them, it would still not sell 8M copies.

:giveup:

"If we don't learn from our mistakes, were bound to repeat them" - some great person 

Bambino
2 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

"If we don't learn from our mistakes, were bound to repeat them" - some great person 

There's nothing you could've done, besides buying the album. It was her fault and her management's fault. But that era is all over now. She moved on and she had a great success and even won a Grammy. I think it's time for everyone else to move on too and focus on what she's doing on.

22 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

With all the success she had in 2015 and this month, I'm kinda glad ARTPOP flopped tbh :derpga:

ARTPOP didn't flop tho. see premise ARTPOP flopped. flopped didn't sell but it was one of the best selling albums of 2013 so your just chatting rubbish besides which some of the best music sells a lot less than ARTPOP and sales are no gauge of quality when the media can choose what to promote based on political bent i.e. pro cosumeroid destructive abusive city/ farm war rape filth cars traffic heartbreak sickness etc.

29 minutes ago, F AM E said:

We'd still have Troy and luckily there wouldn't be a Meghan trainor

Lol Kinda funny but true, if ARTPOP was a success Meghan wouldn't have a carreer and would be stuck writing songs hoping that Beyonce will finally record one of them :toofunny:

Also, Lily Allen's song "Sheezus" would have different lyrics, as now it references Gaga dying for her art and calls her a martyr.

Archived