💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Do you think Lady Gaga looks beautiful here?

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

We know Gaga is beautiful but sometimes there are looks we aren't fond of. This look in particular from 2014 I remember fans having mixed opinions about it. Some loved it some hated it.

KZzdqRz.jpg

dP17y2t.jpg

I honestly thought she looked beautiful in these candids. She KINDA looks like a woman from the Renaissance era that time traveled to 2014 and updated her clothes. I also love it because it's sort of an anti pop star image. The hair is nice, the makeup is beautiful and the jewelry is stunning. 

BLACKOUTbritney

She looks like Madonna's daughter so much in that second pic

chromaticka

She looks very beautiful here, i love her black hair and the dark brows

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Didymus

Yes. One of my absolute favorite looks. It has a Middle Eastern vibe but combined with early modern European bling Ă nd casual beach wear. How can you not love that.

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

She looks like Madonna's daughter so much in that second pic

I do see it. I remember some people (in another forum) thought Gaga looked latina here but Lourdes is also half latina (cuban). There's a recent pic of Lourdes that kinda looks like Gaga's sister Natali too. 

Didymus

Most importantly: her natural beauty shines through here, even though obviously the jewellery is magnificent. It doesn't take away from a very simplistic, natural freshness. Quite a statement. I always wished she'd make a full era out of this vibe.

Also love this, belongs to the same vibe:

lady-gaga-tony-bennett-today-07292014-01

I'd be very happy with an era aesthetic like it.

2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Most importantly: her natural beauty shines through here, even though obviously the jewellery is magnificent. It doesn't take away from a very simplistic, natural freshness. Quite a statement. I always wished she'd make a full era out of this vibe.

Not really like the jewellery but this one is better.

Alien Tulip
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I loved this one too especially the hair and warm tan colored gown and I even though the shaved part of her head went well with this look. I'd love an era full of the looks on Summer 2014 as well. I'd actually take these over the typical blonde hair red lipstick pop star gaga trademark any day. 

Archived