[POLL] Were you TeamVenus or TeamGUY?

StarstruckIllusion

Were you TeamVenus or TeamGUY  

165 members have voted

1. 1. TV or TG

• Venus
    • G.U.Y.

Featured Posts

TV of course and not just for the pretty and dark Klein visuals, more about the song itself. G.U.Y. is boring af, Venus >>>

Also, Team Aura and Team Dope.

it wasn't laaaahv

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Bromance
7 hours ago, Music said:

G.U.Y. SHOULD HAVE SMASHED.
I WILL NEVER GET OVER IT.

g3BhiTVV4K5Py.gif

G.U.Y. would've smashed if it had been released right after Applause or if DWUW would've had a killer video because the momentum of the album would've enabled support from radio, etc.  

The fact that Gaga waited so long to release the video didn't help, either.  The hit that got away.  :toofunny:

On topic:. I love both songs, tbh!!

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

The Child

Wasn't Aura also rumored?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Bad Monster Kid

I've always been Team Venus. While risky I think Venus had the chance to really blow up on radio. So catchy and educational at the same time!

Tove Lo

Team G.U.Y. of course. It was the smartest move but like it mattered. She just disappeared for a long time after DWUW.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Tove Lo
14 minutes ago, scottb1990 said:

Shouldn't the poll be between Venus/DWUW. That was the single switch, not Venus/G.U.Y.

We're talking about when we were picking what would be a good 3rd single and we ended up making teams and having debates all the time because Gaga was just silent for months.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Blueskye
4 minutes ago, Tove Lo said:

We're talking about when we were picking what would be a good 3rd single and we ended up making teams and having debates all the time because Gaga was just silent for months.

Ah ok, I don't remember that. In that case I think G.U.Y. was the right choice, the world wasn't here for her no matter what the song was. At least she gave us another mini-movie epic. 

i loved the GUY video but im still pressed that we didnt get a ruth hogben directed venus video.. also shouldnt this be dwuw vs. venus

Archived