Gaga says to buy Lüc Carl's Drunk Diet Book "HE'S AWESOME!"

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vanilla

That's really sweet of her, glad that she's friends with him (:

I don't like that at all. She shouldn't use her power to promote her friends things.

Why not?

What's the difference between that and endorsement deals?

****, if I could, I'd help my friends out as much as possible.

I won't die, but I can't live without you

She gave him a second chance which he ****ed up again, I hope there's no third chances. That idiot's not getting any of my money.

You have no idea and weren't part of their relationship. You're making assumptions based on what you know and THINK you know.

Well, look at it like this. Luc could've said/written anything about her in his book. And instead of being vindictive and writing about her in an unflattering way, he took the high road and chose to be respectful (I assume. I haven't read his book, but I haven't heard anything that suggests otherwise either) Gaga probably appreciates that fact and wanted to give him some recognition for it. Doesn't mean they're back together, just that there's a mutual respect between the two of them now :)

Amen!

When they asked about her on his FoxNews interview he could have said something bad then too, but all he said was that she is an amazing woman.

Yup! He was the same here in Austin. Extremely respectful and wouldn't answer.

:yes: Exactly. They're both adults and they're handling the situation maturely as adults. No "shade." No hinting at getting back together. Just Gaga promoting one of her friends the way she does on occasion :)

:clap:

Not trying to be rude, but how do you know this? Gaga nor Lüc have said that he ****ed up and it was all his fault, it's just the obsessive fans trying to create a story defending her whilst attacking him.

As far as we know, this all could've been Gaga ruining her chances. :shrug:

:hug:

I have a feeling that Luc just took advantage of Gaga :sweat:

Are you ****ing joking? SHE TWEETED HIM! How can you blame him for her actions...

ceminay

This was AP'd in the Twitter thread; does it really need it's own thread?

omg does it really matter??? this AP stuff needs to end, seriously.

Princess Zelda

She's such a troll.

What Vampira said, by the way. Do we really even know what happened to their relationship? Just because Gaga was hurt it doesn't mean it wasn't her fault that it ended... We always assume it's the man who hurts the woman.

Gagaloo911

She's such a troll.

What Vampira said, by the way. Do we really even know what happened to their relationship? Just because Gaga was hurt it doesn't mean it wasn't her fault that it ended... We always assume it's the man who hurts the woman.

Hollywood

omg does it really matter??? this AP stuff needs to end, seriously.

Well it would stop if people actually looked before starting a thread.

Archived