💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Times when Gaga's career was destroyed (according to GGD)

Red

Featured Posts

Robo Ga
1 minute ago, Red said:

Well, she jumped ship because the Kanye drama. If she had continued her plans of a joint tour, that would damage her career.

Oh definitely, I'm glad she did now. I just think that from a creative/artistic perspective that tour could've been amazing  if the Kanye drama had never happened.

đŸ€–âšĄïž

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Robo Ga said:

Oh definitely, I'm glad she did now. I just think that from a creative/artistic perspective that tour could've been amazing  if the Kanye drama had never happened.

The promo pics were stunning 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Katsuki Bakugo
1 hour ago, Robo Ga said:

Honestly this was SO long ago so I don't know if many fans can relate to this but I had my first Gaga meltdown when the Fame Kills tour (Gaga + Kanye) was cancelled. Not sure what happened with the fanbase then since it was much smaller but for me that was a nightmare. Obviously she went on to do the incredible monster ball tour so it's probably for the best in retrospect. I still dream that they'll try again to do a collab someday.

This ruined me forever....

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

5 hours ago, Red said:

And Linda Perry, Katy's mother, can de-nominate people from the Oscars

Gaga had to work hard to rebuild the damage done by these events. I only looks so easy as if she was unbothered.

plus I'll never forget this mass hate towards her when she had her first single (Judas) flopping and falling off the charts in a blink. ARTPOP - prism failure worked the same way. 

Escaping into jazz and movies was the only possible remedy for this situation. I love Gaga but let's face it, she's smart as hell she knows exactly what she's doing.

ă‚ŒăƒŹăƒŸ ノヮェăƒȘノ

The Applause vs Roar mess, my head were fuming seeing all of those haters' comments, shades n stuff (I'm amongst those who defended Applause to the pits). I even vowed to decimate her haters into ashes if by any chance I'd ever meet them irl.:emma:

when ARTPOP was hated by critics, EVEN THOUGH the album was amazing and fans were just salty she wanted more complex MANiCURE lyrics than "Heal me cuz I'm addicted to love" for choruses :koons:

StarstruckIllusion

im laughing so damn hard at all these coments. i didn't know Judas flopped. i didnt know skypeball was the worst meltdown ever. justimaginibg the meltdowns... lmaoooo im in hysterics. poor us :toofunny:

Poope MOnster

For me only 1 times

Waiting DWUW video and it never see the light 

i never disappoint that much from her

but i get it and move on now

GreekGod
10 hours ago, Creyk said:

I don't think anyone considered the skypeball carreer destroying

It shook the fanbase to it's core, that's for sure though

I wasnt a fan back then, could u please briefly say what happened?

1 minute ago, GreekGod said:

I wasnt a fan back then, could u please briefly say what happened?

In the middle of Gaga's media blackout, it was announced that she would do a skype interview to "talk about ARTPOP". But then, she didn't talk about anything interesting and was a little rude to the people asking questions. It was also set-up, as the ppl asking questions should have been fans but in reality they were skype employees.

GreekGod
1 minute ago, Creyk said:

In the middle of Gaga's media blackout, it was announced that she would do a skype interview to "talk about ARTPOP". But then, she didn't talk about anything interesting and was a little rude to the people asking questions. It was also set-up, as the ppl asking questions should have been fans but in reality they were skype employees.

Poor monsters :noparty:

thanks for the info ;)

Archived