Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Google "Lady Gaga"

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

LePetitGAGABLover
20 hours ago, Kayla said:

In all honesty Perry isn't being awful. She said she heard the demo, before Gaga was involved, and noticed only one line was changed after Gaga became involved. 

From a lyrics-only view of songwriting, she'd be right in saying that listing Gaga as a co-writer who contributed as much as Diane is a bit faulty. 
However, songwriting isn't just about the lyrics themselves. There's more to a song than that, and that's what Gaga assisted on. 

I am sure Gaga's star power did play a role in Diane choosing her, but I wouldn't say it was the driving factor or the first reason. When you listen to Gaga and Diane speak about bringing the song to life it's very clear they weren't coming at it strictly from a business mindset- there's integrity. 

And people bashing Linda- read her actual tweets. http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/18/diane-warren-lady-gaga-linda-perry
She praises Gaga, compliments Gaga, and makes it clear she is not trying to be bitter. She flat out says "Gaga killed this song so powerful so blown away by her performance."
She simply takes issue with the fact that Gaga is listed as a co-writer but only one line was changed, lyrically, after Gaga became involved, which is a legitimate concern. 

I agree. But its kinda suspicious that she said all of this after the Oscar nominations were announced, given that the song has been released for months now. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope TIHTY wins and Diane drags every single person in the world about this whole thing in her acceptance speech.

Archived