StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper
Just now, CurlyBae said:

I said ANY of the song.. Read better before replying.Thank u

She did.

CY_8Xn_WUAAfLZj.jpg

Jesse Pinkman

Linda was absolutely wrong for that. And her timing makes it even worse. But its best for them to just ignore her, they've already addressed Gaga"s involvement in the songwriting process.

It's science, bitch

RAMROD

Yeah, I been replying to Linda my way too :neyde:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Al-Waleed Al-Isaii said:

Same :gaycat:

Mot sure why she have to yap anyway, sigh :neyde:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The funny thing here is, it was always Diane who promoted the involvement of Gaga on the song, she was who announced Gaga was involved, she was who say the release of the song was delayed because Gaga wanted another mixing, she was who has said very concrete things about how the song was changed after Gaga got involved.

All that Linda Perry said makes Diane looks like a liar, who only has given credit to Gaga to make easier to the song got nominated. A liar who doesn't respect her own work, because she want another nomination for her CV.

Gaga is who will be blamed, and trashed for this mess, but who really is being discredit by Linda Perry is Diane.

I don't believe that anything that Diane could say is gonna fix this mess. If this is covered by the musical press, and it will, the chances of TIHTY are over.

EDIT: of course is already being covered http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3404648/Linda-Perry-says-Lady-Gaga-doesn-t-deserve-Oscar-nod-Best-Song.html

actually, gaga and her team should release a statement explaining that linda is completely and totally wrong and jumped to the wrong conclusion, which she did.

she can explain that she produced it and therefore is part of the nomination.

MaybeKermit
4 minutes ago, Anthagio said:

actually, gaga and her team should release a statement explaining that linda is completely and totally wrong and jumped to the wrong conclusion, which she did.

she can explain that she produced it and therefore is part of the nomination.

her team shouldn't do anything. Why are y'all blowing this way out of proportion???

Linda said something, deleted it, period. I really don't know why everybody is still bothered? I read it this morning and I just saw that you guys are still crying about it :rip: 

monketsharona

I'm pretty sure Diane will answer in her way... She's not the kind of girl to stay silent if something bother. Though I don't think she'll put her chance to win in danger because of a pressed girl that didn't get her nomination. 

The only valid answer that could help to clean the mess, is that Diane post an early version of the song, and it is already enough different from the final version claiming the changes are from Gaga. But I don't think it will happen. This is the new 25-million-****.

Gaga can't win anymore, being a fan is exhausting sometimes.

Archived