Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are we ever getting deleted scenes?

Eurotrash

Featured Posts

Eurotrash

I was wondering, if FX ever releases deleted scenes for AHS. Are we ever getting deleted scenes for "Hotel"?

It would be amazing if we could have access to those!

Mister Gaga

They're on the DVD. I have Asylum and Freak Show, an both of them have deleted scenes. Along with another specials: interviews with the cast and the design process.

Eurotrash
3 hours ago, Mister Gaga said:

They're on the DVD. I have Asylum and Freak Show, an both of them have deleted scenes. Along with another specials: interviews with the cast and the design process.

DVD?!?! WHERE CAN I GET ONE? OMG I MUST HAVE IT!!!

Mister Gaga
Just now, Bathory said:

Don't know tbh. I bought them in a DVD shop, here in Argentina. If it reached Argentina, it's surely all over the world :laughga:

Eurotrash
2 hours ago, Mister Gaga said:

Don't know tbh. I bought them in a DVD shop, here in Argentina. If it reached Argentina, it's surely all over the world :laughga:

OMG, i'm definetly buying one asap!

RAYA.core

We need the release but yea it has to. I love the features from GoT I haven't seen any for AHS though 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

CyanLights
1 hour ago, Bathory said:

DVDs for American Horror Story are typically released prior to the new season, so AHS Hotel will most likely be released in September or October of 2016. 

andy232000

NO, what we need are BLOOPERS!!! i wanna see gaga screw her lines and hit a camera guy when she gets angry at herself for not getting it right, like how she said she gets angry when she´s learning choreographies and messes it up

Archived