💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

How do Ü feel about Gaga being silent about LG5 ?

Dramatica

How do you feel?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Gaga's silence?

• Skeptical
    • Confident
    • Gaga who?

Featured Posts

Emigrante
6 hours ago, Creyk said:

It makes me feel like she doesn't care about the album, she doesn't take it seriously, or that it's nowhere near being done.

That's a contradiction, cause you want Gaga to be more spoken about the album and on the other hand you want LG5 to be very successful. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tommy Monster

Sceptical, because some part of me just won't stop thinking rationally... we all know her, we know she likes to share with us and overhype the funk out of it all, so I wouldn't be surprised if she really had nothing at all yet... you may say that she learned, but before we knew about ARTPOP, we were saying that she learned from the BTW overhype and we all know what happened :toofunny: 

Watch her announcing the dates two months ahead of the single and five months ahead of the album as she ussually does :emma:

Happy. We all know she hypes the **** out of her albums and it never pays off, people just call her pretentious etc. Keeping it quiet is the best album promo she's ever done. The GP know she has an album coming, she doesn't need to keep reminding them otherwise they'll lose interest.

It's all great Fun~

We can make believe that she is doing exactly what we each want most from her and dream up conclusions.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Gagaloo911

I am happy about it. I like that she gets excited about her work, but not everything pans out how she wants it too so it's upsetting when she talks about it so much or way too early and then never happens. It's better this way, leaves the element of surprise to it which I enjoy.

I like not knowing what to expect.

CannaeDrive
7 hours ago, Wenli said:

It's the best possible move.

She has proven in 2015 that surprises work.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Judas Oyster
8 hours ago, Iwontell said:

It's the smartest thing she has ever done.

she has done much more smarter things that not talking about an album :wtf:

Judas Oyster
8 hours ago, Brooke Hoegan said:

I feel like she finally started to live by her words, and let the music speak for itself. She was very annoying with her constant ramblings about albums of the decades and artistic revolutions. It's great she doesn't overhype anything this time.

Although I agree I found it really pleasant to hear her speak during interviews about the songs for BTW... When I first heard the songs I think I enjoyed it much more than without. I felt that what she said about them did indeed correlate with her expressions. So it hyped me up, but for a good reason

OT: Sorry for spamming your thread :gaycat:

4 hours ago, Emigrante said:

That's a contradiction, cause you want Gaga to be more spoken about the album and on the other hand you want LG5 to be very successful. 

Well I want it to be successful, but I'm worried that she cares more about her "art" (whatever that means to her at the moment) rather than doing an album that saver her carreer.

Archived