💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

How do Ü feel about Gaga being silent about LG5 ?

Dramatica

How do you feel?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Gaga's silence?

• Skeptical
    • Confident
    • Gaga who?

Featured Posts

Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

oops sad. Anyway i don't like it when people use the Ü for everything lol it's too 2011

Yeah I agree it's kinda stupid but it's the only way for them to feel closer to Gaga now. Since she doesn't talk to us anymore and she doesnt put out material that we can support by buying it etc.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

After 2 eras she finally learned to keep her mouth shut about her work so

First there's zero possibility of a betrayal

Second no one will try to copy her sound and release it before she does it

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

lucastecala

Were there rumors about Calvin Harris on LG5, though? Never heard of those. Guess I would be here for that, if they made only one or two songs at the most. Really tired of all the electronic and edm shananegans from ARTPOP. I would love something more organic this time around. Loving the funk/disco rumors tbh. The whole album could be on the "I want your love" vibe for all I care.

ShockPop

Excited to finally get a new album.

Born This Way, we knew one track as far back as mid 2010 and the rest were pretty much heard before the album. We knew who produced what, the musicians, the lyrical quirks etc.

ARTPOP was half performed before getting the album, we'd heard more and knew many of the aspects before the album came out.

Cheek to cheek was nice because the main thing was the track list and that was kept quiet until the release.

Lg5 is going to be a journey of discovery AFTER release. It'll draw it out and keep my interest.

I'm a little anxious, but it's fun waking up every day wondering if today will be the day she spills the tea :]

Reality

It's honestly one of the best things she's done. We have nothing to go off of, so everything's just speculation, and even though people can get carried away with rumors and such, it's fun to see what other people think the album's going to be like. 

And even though I absolutely adore "ARTPOP" I think a huge problem with it was the Gaga spent too much time giving us teasers and snippets of music and such that it didn't translate well when the era actually came. 

I'm confident that Gaga knows what she's doing and has a plan to dominate and slay everyone. :hor:

🃏🖤👹

at least she entertains us while she is away making music

we got TIHTY, Want Your Love, multiple amazing live performances and AHS all during an in between era :hor:

RAMROD

I appreciate her decision, she is smart for this one.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Alfonso

It's the best move, even if we're all dying for something new :giveup: 

As long as we get something in February I'm fine :green:

Spoiler

If not, this site will become the hype games :wtf:

Spoiler

But honestly, if we turn out getting the lead single next month then the wait would be perfect and I won't care about how much we waited for it as long as the music is good  :nick:

MindVomiting

i really hope that i just wake up one day and that the album is just there .. one can only dream

Archived