Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Gaga's best scene in AHS: Hotel (acting-wise)?

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

In terms of acting skills, which one of Gaga's scenes in AHS: Hotel do you think was the most brilliant? A scene in which she out-acted Ha Majesty Queen Meryl Streep haself? A scene that could win every single award at the Emmy's if it was submitted? A scene you would show to all the little skeptics who say Madre Monster can't act?

(If someone has already asked this question before please feel free to drag me :gaycat:)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved her sex scenes throughout :laughga: 

She was brilliant in the second to last episode though

HEARTHUNTER

This one :

EtRGgn8.gif

:deadbanana:

And the one when she slaps Mr. March or when she breaks down after finding out that Valentino is dead, or when she realizes Donovan is her true love!! :deadbanana:

Her conversation with Valentino in ep. 7 "flicker' is very good, when she talks about the true american art form and being Italian. She is so timid and different there. It's fascinating.

When she finds Valentino dead is also another amazing scene, it's just a shame how short it is.

Head Empty

Possibly this one in episode 2:

tumblr_nw943lvBUP1rr9hnvo4_r4_250.gif   tumblr_nw943lvBUP1rr9hnvo5_r3_250.gif 

tumblr_nw943lvBUP1rr9hnvo6_r2_250.gif   tumblr_nw943lvBUP1rr9hnvo7_r4_250.gif

But there are quite a few scenes later in the season that I love as well, like her scenes with Sally in episode 11.

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺

KURUSHITOVSKA

When Sally is treating her wounds and the kids come in and hug her *-* and those scenes with her baby <3

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

NewUsername

I agree with the "It's the heartbreak" and wound treating scenes. Others that come to kind right now are when Alex is turned and the monologue about how the heart of a woman gets smaller by age.

Sizzily
2 minutes ago, bayonse said:

she monologue when she was getting married (the opening of episode 9 )

Yes! It made me think she should voice act for a video game like the next Bioshock.

One Banned Boi

Archived