💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

AHS 6 will set in both present and past !

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Brooke Hoegan

I think I preferred their "in the past" seasons

I love Asylum and although I don't like Freakshow that much, I liked the retro feel about it

I hated all the "modern world" references in seasons 3 and 5, like the corporation thing in Coven and the social media references in Hotel especially :wtf:

I hoped that we'll get third season placed in the past so there is a ballance

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iwontell

Well, the very first season was "present with echoes of the past", so...
I really wish they'd disclose the theme, at least.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

venusian
48 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

I kind of enjoyed the season. But I feel the script was very week, and the story wasn't strong enough. Plus they promised us a scary season, but it wasn't.

Not expecting much from the next one. Anyway, I appreciate all the cast. What a talented crew. 

week

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Sizzily
1 hour ago, channel said:

Prior to Gaga's announcement this site had a small group of AHS fans that lived for the show itself. Those of you who were only here for Gaga need not continue to remind us that Gaga was the only reason you were interested in the show. Go away.

This is interesting news, they are abandoning the past/present cycle which, whilst unexpected, is a wise business move imo. Flashbacks are nothing new, we have them every season... even the ones already set in the past.

Let the hype begin, though! I always love the pre-AHS hype era!

Thank you! Its getting old.

If its mostly set in the present then I think the Area 51 possibility is done. But yeah, it also breaks the pattern of present-past-present-past ect. :noparty: I loved that concept. 

One Banned Boi

freebit

Well, that narrows speculation away from a completely CiviI War or Little House on the Prairie-type setting, but still leaves an open field to possibilities. 

Anyway, I hope this next one has a sleek or minimal look and feel to it. Not bare, but different enough to set itself apart from last season so as not to repeat themselves.

I also kind of hope they go crazy with surrealism, like details that are so random that it genuinely creeps you out (like things from a David Lynch movie, or some of Kubrick's work) instead of gory, Eli Roth shock value type stuff (like drilldo demon).

StarstruckIllusion

You know, they've never had a supernatural season. The ghosts in Murder House and Hotel were the worst incarnation of ghosts I've ever seen. 

Mister Gaga
3 hours ago, Bette Davis said:

I just really hope Lange returns..

this. The thing that was missing in Hotel was clearly her.

OT: i always loved 'in the past' seasons. Asylum and Freak Show are my favorite seasons by far. Anyway, i'll watch whenever it takes place. Already hyped :giveup:

Archived