[Poll] When will LG5 drop?

iCpro

when???  

226 members have voted

1. 1. When?

Featured Posts

Bellatrix
2 hours ago, AmericanHSlave said:

It worked for Born This Way though, doesn't releasing two singles create more hype for the album? Gaga songs are usually appreciated individually. For some reason, I see more praise for her singles than the album itself. I think two singles is acceptable. I like getting teased by her and not get hit by the album in the face all at once.

Two singles sure, but if you give Gaga three months you will have half the album before it's released and I don't like that.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, MACH said:

Two singles sure, but if you give Gaga three months you will have half the album before it's released and I don't like that.

Well one single and then a single within/ around the period of album release is the best strategy even if takes 3 months. This will hype the album,however, if the album is released right away the album will be exciting for few months only.

COME ON GAYS!!

OmgSum1Actually
3 hours ago, YASSS said:

You must be fun at parties

AT LEAST I DON'T BUY MY FOLLOWERS ON TWITTER AND IG.:flutter:

Shameless selfpromo

I'm honestly expecting August/September. I think she'll release at least two songs before dropping the album.

ChasingGhosts

If I was releasing it I would put out a single in February, another single in April and the album May or June.

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

InsideOutright

Such optimism in the poll, TBH. Until Gaga confirmed it would be this year, everyone was like "calm down, there's no way it's coming any earlier than Q4 2016" :lolga:.

I voted September, but would love for it to be earlier. Would be best for it to come out around spring since summer is when a lot of the "explosive" hits come out.

Bradley
19 hours ago, MACH said:

That's why I would prefer she doesn't release promotional singles.

Archived