💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Some of my fave Gaga songs ...

giskardsb

Featured Posts

giskardsb

are unreleased 

I'd love an album with songs in the style of ( or proper productions  of) Oh Well, Let Love Down, Captivated, Future Love,  Fever, and No Way. 

What unreleased songs would you like an album in the style of?

ゼレミ ノヴェリノ

haven't heard much of her unreleased materials but I like Cake and Brooklyn Nights so probably those:gaycat:

Mobster

I love Let Love Down and Wonderful. I also love Again Again... I know it's not unreleased, but it practically gets that treatment :emma:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Fernster7

The only unreleased Gaga songs I like are Future Love, Let Love Down, Wonderful, Fooled Me Again and No Way, so I would honestly love something like that, especially FL and FMA.:wub:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

GagaXCupcakke

Stache, Brooklyn Nights and Nothing On but the Radio are all album worthy.  Maybe not single worthy 

FlopSlut

second time around, brooklyn nights, captivated, blueberry kisses, dirty ice cream, vanity, disco heaven, let love down, wonderful, oh well, animal, stache, temple, tea, partynauseous, no way, and hollywood/stuck on fking u

Flopenstein

Reality

Most of my favorite Gaga songs are ones that people generally don't know, but are still popular. For example, I love "Hair"; it's one of my favorite songs. 

🖤👹

Gagadonna

Second Time Around is such a moving song, I love it so much 

I really like Reloaded, I think it could have been as epic as Just Dance or Monster

Gagadonna
13 hours ago, FlopSlut said:

second time around, brooklyn nights, captivated, blueberry kisses, dirty ice cream, vanity, disco heaven, let love down, wonderful, oh well, animal, stache, temple, tea, partynauseous, no way, and hollywood/stuck on fking u

but Disco Heaven is a released song :p 

Temple and Tea? 

Archived