Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Enigma's Popstar/Artist Power Ranking

Quark

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Katy, Justin, Rihanna and Taylor are ok. Selena deserves less, maybe a 5. She needs to practise a lot (katy too, but since the Super Bowl, she improved a little. Same with RiRi and Taylor. They don't have great voices, but at least don't crack. Selena does :deadbanana:) Don't know about Kesha.

Madonna and Lorde deserve definitely more. Madonna can sing on note and dance like hell at the same time. She proved her ability to sing, she deserves a 7 imo. She can sing a capella, something that other popgirls can't. 

Did you watched Lorde's performance at the AMAs 2014? She was dancing like hell (her dance was kinda weird but whatever, it does not deserve a 2) and singing at the same time. And i have no doubts: she does not lip sync. She deserves more.

Others:

- Beyonce's creativity is way too high. There's no way she's more creative than The Weeknd. To be creative you have to create your songs, right? Bey doesn't. 

- Iggy's songwriting is not that bad, at least not equal as nicki's. TNC has a couple of well written songs (and also The PinkPrint). They are at the same level imo. Same with creativity.

- Adele's instrument skills 8?! Am i missing something? :deadbanana:

- Britney's dancing 10? No way. 8. And i'm being generous.

This are just my thoughts. Not asking you to change anything. Btw, get that hit thread, and good job.

Being able to sing and dance at the same time does not mean you can sing great. Selene is not that good in vocal ability but she knows how to interpret songs very well. Adele can play several instruments. Britney use to be very good (decided to judge her when she was at her best). Iggy's lyrics are pretty bad for the most part. And you might be right with Beyoncé, but the Weekend is not that original either.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Harry said:

This is probably the most general post I've ever seen on this site but okay good luck with your future endeavours

Thanks. I did my part.

1 minute ago, Enigma said:

I don't try to make anyone anything. This is honestly what I think.

Yeah and therein lies the problem. Each and every single human has a 'thats what i think'. Why do you feel compelled to even voice out something so subjective and varying in views that there is literally no point in discussion. Everyone has different views on which singer has a better voice, who is more creative etc. You can't just put a statistic on something like that and not back up your claims whatsoever. You just look like you're trying to seek attention or some sort of validation for yourself. 

1 minute ago, kizurl said:

Yeah and therein lies the problem. Each and every single human has a 'thats what i think'. Why do you feel compelled to even voice out something so subjective and varying in views that there is literally no point in discussion. Everyone has different views on which singer has a better voice, who is more creative etc. You can't just put a statistic on something like that and not back up your claims whatsoever. You just look like you're trying to seek attention or some sort of validation for yourself. 

I know everyone thinks differently. But my point is to create a discussion about interesting things. People just think I have some sort of agenda.

Fiona Apple

Wait this list is an absolute mess...So Selena can sing as good as Katy,Madonna,Rihanna and Bieber? :awkney: And also how do you judge creativity? On the crazy outfits? Every artist has a different style.

Btw Beyonce is a 7 at dancing and 0 at songwriting. 

You throw your opinion out there like we should really be amazed at this incredible level of analysation when in reality, anyone can see you're extremely biased and hardly look at anything subjectively.

Didymus

Let me take this opportunity to, again, suggest to everyone to visit Enigma's profile and see that the only thing he does on this forum is make threads about his opinion.

Didymus
4 hours ago, Enigma said:

I know everyone thinks differently. But my point is to create a discussion about interesting things. People just think I have some sort of agenda.

As I said above: you are a fraud and nothing less. You keep pretending you're doing absolutely nothing wrong but simultaneously you systematically refuse to be a part of this community and to discuss subjects with others on a ground level: you only care to discuss things when you made a thread about your standard, which you refuse to leave even in the face of actual proof of the contrary of whatever "factual" statement you're making.

Personally, if I were a moderator I would have banned you a long time ago because, frankly, you're not a member of this forum and you use this account for nothing else than these flamebait threads, devoted to nothing else but the downgrading of any artist besides Gaga. I've warned you for it multiple times but apparently moderation disagrees with me.

Won't stop me from exposing you every single time you make a thread. Sadly I didn't make it to the first page this time but I'll be there next time.

I actually love how your threads are such a joke :air: They're so pitiful, predictable and self-righteous that it's genuinely funny at this point. :smh: 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived