35 minutes ago, FlopSlut said:

enigma popstar is fun she wear burqa for fashion

I thought of these lyrics when I read the title :toofunny:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

Did you run out of things to say?

Why don't you respond to my post about the vocal ability instead of dodging any criticism? Or are you going to continue to be the source of unreliable trash that you are renowned for?

venusian
6 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Some of them. I don't find anything super creative or original though.

i rest my case

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

5 minutes ago, Harry said:

Why don't you respond to my post about the vocal ability instead of dodging any criticism? Or are you going to continue to be the source of unreliable trash that you are renowned for?

Didn't I already respond you in regards to this question?

StarstruckIllusion

Gaga is better than MJ AND Beyonce? Gurl… 

don't be a cupcake :awkney:

5 minutes ago, venusian said:

i rest my case

I am not going to watch that whole video. But I skimmed through it and I don't see what is so original here.

Didn't I already respond you in regards to this question?

No. You said they had "similar abilities" but that is an extremely vague way to sum up the talents of eight people and doesn't really explain anything, especially when making such bold comparisons. Please elaborate and bless us with your insight.

1 minute ago, ROARyals said:

Gaga is better than MJ AND Beyonce? Gurl… 

don't be a cupcake :awkney:

Did you look at the specific categories?

StarstruckIllusion

Did you look at the specific categories?

Gaga's creativity is a 9 at most. She contradicts herself a lot...

This thread is so depressing. You try to make each artist into some groundless statistic when its not the point of the music industry at all. And even so, each of these factors are so incredibly subjective that the fact that you feel compelled to state your 'opinion' which really is just unsubstantiated claims is so utterly pointless and unnecessary. You know you'll get a bunch of people in here to try and refute you and that's why even initiated it cos you love the attention. So typical of your threads.. I don't even know why i'm even feeding this 

Mister Gaga
22 minutes ago, Enigma said:

According to you, which of those artists deserve less or greater than 6?

Katy, Justin, Rihanna and Taylor are ok. Selena deserves less, maybe a 5. She needs to practise a lot (katy too, but since the Super Bowl, she improved a little. Same with RiRi and Taylor. They don't have great voices, but at least don't crack. Selena does :deadbanana:) Don't know about Kesha.

Madonna and Lorde deserve definitely more. Madonna can sing on note and dance like hell at the same time. She proved her ability to sing, she deserves a 7 imo. She can sing a capella, something that other popgirls can't. 

Did you watched Lorde's performance at the AMAs 2014? She was dancing like hell (her dance was kinda weird but whatever, it does not deserve a 2) and singing at the same time. And i have no doubts: she does not lip sync. She deserves more.

Others:

- Beyonce's creativity is way too high. There's no way she's more creative than The Weeknd. To be creative you have to create your songs, right? Bey doesn't. 

- Iggy's songwriting is not that bad, at least not less than Nicki's. TNC has a couple of well written songs (and also The PinkPrint). They are at the same level imo. Same with creativity.

- Adele's instrument skills 8?! Am i missing something? :deadbanana:

- Britney's dancing 10? No way. 8. And i'm being generous.

This are just my thoughts. Not asking you to change anything. Btw, get that hit thread, and good job.

1 minute ago, Harry said:

No. You said they had "similar abilities" but that is an extremely vague way to sum up the talents of eight people and doesn't really explain anything, especially when making such bold comparisons. Please elaborate and bless us with your insight.

Ok, non of their falsettos are extraordinary nor even great. They also lack a lot of range form the most part. Most of them don't sound that good live most of the time. And overall I could only describe their voices as ok to good. They sing in tune and with some style but that's about it.

2 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

Gaga's creativity is a 9 at most. She contradicts herself a lot...

What does contradiction have to do with creativity? She has had many original ideas and the ideas that weren't original, she twisted them into something new and different.

5 minutes ago, kizurl said:

This thread is so depressing. You try to make each artist into some groundless statistic when its not the point of the music industry at all. And even so, each of these factors are so incredibly subjective that the fact that you feel compelled to state your 'opinion' which really is just unsubstantiated claims is so utterly pointless and unnecessary. You know you'll get a bunch of people in here to try and refute you and that's why even initiated it cos you love the attention. So typical of your threads.. I don't even know why i'm even feeding this 

I don't try to make anyone anything. This is honestly what I think.

4 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Ok, non of their falsettos are extraordinary nor even great. They also lack a lot of range form the most part. Most of them don't sound that good live most of the time. And overall I could only describe their voices as ok to good. They sing in tune and with some style but that's about it.

This is probably the most general post I've ever seen on this site but okay good luck with your future endeavours

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived