Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who is the Bigger Pop Star?

DiscoHeaven23

Who is the Bigger Pop Star  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Ariana Grande or Meghan Trainor is the bigger pop star?

• Ariana (donut licker)
    • Meghan (face eater *see Charlie Puth*)

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

This question just popped into my head and I can't figure it out. I think I might know, but then again idk. Who is the bigger pop star, Ariana Grande or Meghan Trainor? 

They're pretty much evenly matched. Except Meghan is a better albums artist than Ariana. So who do you think?  (Also: just learned that they're the same age. I knew Ariana was 22 but did not know Meghan was that young)

ariana-grande-focus-music-video.gif

79.gif

LePetitGAGABLover

I that even a question?:air: Of course Ariana:gaycat:

Megan Traitor is just the boop filler and nothing else:hor:

Gagadonna

I can't stand Megan

I like Ariana but she looks so fake (I know she's sweet, I can't just stand her look) 

DiscoHeaven23

Not that I care but i wonder if the results of this poll will be affected by the median age of the people on this site. Since we're a younger crowd, some here might perceive Ariana to be bigger while an older crowd, where Meghan is more popular than Ariana (Meghan is played much more on adult radio), would perceive Meghan to be bigger. 

Jesse Pinkman

Ariana. She appeals to a larger demographic. Meghan's demographic just happens to actually buy music.

It's science, bitch

Jesse Pinkman
10 minutes ago, Didymus said:

"Except Meghan is a better albums artist than Ariana."

:duck:

Meghan sells albums. She's an albums artist... Well in today's market she is.

It's science, bitch

Didymus
Just now, Metamorphosis said:

Meghan sells albums. She's an albums artist... Well in today's market she is.

Oh it's just about sales, then I get it, sorry :happy: Thought it was about quality. And I don't know Meghan that well, but Yours Truly is one of the best pop albums of recent times, so I was confused to read that (that way).

Iwontell

Ariana, by far...

tumblr_ncf5rv6aZL1rfduvxo1_500.gif

She's more famous, has more hits and a better voice...
Meghan writes her stuff, though, which I normally admire, but some of the stuff she writes make me a bit uncomfortable....

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Jesse Pinkman
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Oh it's just about sales, then I get it, sorry :happy: Thought it was about quality. And I don't know Meghan that well, but Yours Truly is one of the best pop albums of recent times, so I was confused to read that (that way).

Yeah totally. Araiana's music is amazing. I haven't heard a lot of Meghan's work, but she's very lazy when it comes to lyrics. However, she can come up with some great melodies and choruses.

It's science, bitch

Archived