Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your Fav Celebrity Perfume

Noah

Featured Posts

Howdy Y'all!

Over the past 10 years it's been a huge deal for celebrities to sell perfumes. Britney, Christina, Katy, Gaga, Ariana etc. they all did one?

But which one is your favorite?

So, mine is not Gaga. On my skin, 'Fame' and 'Eau De Gaga' doesn't last longer than 2 hours - then it's gone yet they are smelling really good. I like Xtinas and Katys Perfumes and I thought they were smelling really nice, but I didn't bought them because they don't smell THAT good to me. 

My fav's would be a tie between Ari by Ariana and Fantasy Naughty Remix by Britney. I think they both smell lovely and they last really long. Just thinking about it, I would say I like Arianas even more because it's easier to purchase (Britneys isn't available at the store) and it's cheaper :rip:

But what are yours? 

Are you a Killer Queen by Katy Perry Fan? Are you a Gold by Jay Z Fan or do you go with Ari by Ariana Grande, like me?

Let me know!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

PartySick

Fame :hor: 

It's the only one I've ever bought :rip: but I can't wait to try Eau De Gaga :nick:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

RAMROD

I love EDG by Lady Gaga, it is very nice masculine scents that I like for day time use and enough to make heads turns.

For night time, I like Rihanna's Rogue Men. It is much stronger and scents fills the room.

Other than that, I like all cologne that Beckham have put out. Very nice, very masculine.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I've gotten more compliments from people when I wear Fame than any other scent I've used, and I haven't worn many other celebrity fragrances so I guess I would choose Gaga's as my favorite, but my opinion isn't informed so it barely matters here....

However, I also agree that it doesn't last very long and that sucks. I still haven't tried EDG, though. :flop: 

Anderson123

I don't buy celebrity fragances but I remember Paris Hilton For Men around my house. I liked that.

TimisaMonster

Eau De Gaga...I get daily compliments 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

FlopSlut

I loveeee Fame. Everyone always complements the smell of it and they like it even more when i show them the bottle. It has a very sweet and slutty smell. :hor:

I like one of the Mariah ones, forgot the name.

Flopenstein

Ferrer Zorola
1 hour ago, Kayla said:

I've gotten more compliments from people when I wear Fame than any other scent I've used, and I haven't worn many other celebrity fragrances so I guess I would choose Gaga's as my favorite, but my opinion isn't informed so it barely matters here....

However, I also agree that it doesn't last very long and that sucks. I still haven't tried EDG, though. :flop: 

same

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived