other

Azealia posts racist Tweet

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JbGaga said:

1) Because people can TAKE IT as Racist....

2) Im saying just because she black doesn't mean she in not racist....  And Im not saying she is or isent racist still.... Im just pointing out minority can be rasist. Why are trying sooooo hard? Thanks for following me tho.

2sCeWCx.jpg

I'm not following anyone, I'm reading all replies.

There is no much effort here, you're contradicting yourself or you didn't realize what you wrote and now you're trying to get out of it. Hilarious. 

FreePalestine

Just now, VampireHeart said:

2sCeWCx.jpg

I'm not following anyone, I'm reading all replies.

There is no much effort here, you're contradicting yourself or you didn't realize what you wrote and now you're trying to get out of it. Hilarious. 

Im not trying to get out of anything because im not in anything. Your trying to create something that is not there and trying to start something with me. Your tired tho and it wont work. Stop being bothered im not.

rihanna-gif-not-bothered-funny.gif

inuborg
1 hour ago, Bio said:

Azealia's comment was also based on stereotypes and she knew that, hence the "I'm not trying to be racist" start of the tweet.

well the guy actually smelled like curry.....

That woman IMPLIED Zendaya smelled like weed because she was black

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

RAMROD

IDK some people can't tolerate sharp aroma.

When I was in school, I had a small apartment.

And one of the neighbor was a grumpy Asian lady and another neighbor were a Tamil family.

One day I got home from school, I saw these old lady were complaining in front of the Tamil family door, there was the wife standing there, the old lady was complaining about the smell of curry, said it's too sharp smelling and it already goes on for days asked her to tone the curry down a little.

Then the old lady saw me, and asked if I was disturbed by it too. It was awkward position, I just shrugged and walked slowly into my flat lol

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Desperado
2 hours ago, Haroon said:

I don't really see racism :duck: Complaining about a smell is complaining about a smell, she doesn't mention anything to do with a person's race, and the "not even trying to be racist" thing seems to clarify that it's not about what ethnicity the driver is, not to excuse actual racism (which it is sometimes used for :/ )

she didnt even said: "this ****ing cab driver is eating curry and the cab smells like ****" or "this asian driver is eating curry or whatever and it smells so bad"

Jonna Lee
51 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

The real question here is, what is curry?:awkney:

:air:

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

AlexanderLevi2
5 hours ago, Lance said:

Same in the Black community. Light skin Blacks make fun of Black skinned Blacks, etc minorities being racist towards other minorities is acceptable in this day and age

but when a white person gets involved and cracks a joke or two, everyone's ~0ffended~ 

Same with the bottom-shaming we see in the gay community. As if being a bottom means you are a weaker and submissive individual.

Currently listening to Joanne

Jesse Pinkman
6 hours ago, Lance said:

Same in the Black community. Light skin Blacks make fun of Black skinned Blacks, etc minorities being racist towards other minorities is acceptable in this day and age

but when a white person gets involved and cracks a joke or two, everyone's ~0ffended~ 

Bye. No one ever said that being racist towards other minorities is acceptable. And the light skin vs. dark skin thing stems from generations upon generations of psychological manipulation done by white people. Try again.

It's science, bitch

PunkTheFunk
7 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Same with the bottom-shaming we see in the gay community. As if being a bottom means you are a weaker and submissive individual.

yr3gVWb.jpg

I thought all gays were bottoms

Archived