other

Azealia posts racist Tweet

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

the trucks serving the food call it "halal food" so I just assumed thats what it was called.

Your first mistake was commenting on an Azealia thread. :derpga: Little presseders already come with the torches and pitchforks out just waiting to attack anything with a pulse :emma: 

Alien Tulip
Just now, JbGaga said:

I mean anyone in NYC has experienced/ thought this but you don't post it all over Social media especially if you Famous... :air:

She's black she's not racist.

Kermit

Is this exactly even racist? It's like me hopping in a car with a Jamaican and saying it smells like weed, it's more stereotypical than racist.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

FATCAT

I'm sorry, that's ****ed up on so many levels. But you know what's more ****ed up? Posting a thread everytime this girl takes a ****. Just don't give her attention and she'll go away :emma:

i love you, Lance, but you have to slow your butter on this roll...

Purr more, hiss less.

6 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

I don't get why minorities are racist towards minorities :wtf: Like did she even have to put that on Twitter?! It does no good for her image, society, and life.

Im from Florida (A state of mostly Minority's) and people would be surprised to know minority are more racist towards  other minority's then anyone else.... So sad

Alien Tulip
Just now, DominicB said:

Is this exactly even racist? It's like me hopping in a car with a Jamaican and saying it smells like weed, it's more stereotypical than racist.

Yeah its like when someone says "this was clearly made in china" and people call that person racist.

Bloody

Girl Azealia you don't have to tweet about everything in your life, no wonder why people despise her tbh. 

venusian

oh look lance posting **** about azealia what a suprise!

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Bette Davis

It takes the smallest amount of logic and intelligence to realize you shouldn't post that :toofunny: Does she have a PR team? Maybe she should hire someone to run and edit her twitter 

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

I don't really think this is racist. It's just pretty problematic and I think she's doing it on purpose. If she said "Every cab that is driven by an Indian smells like curry and I hate it and them" then that's kinda different lol. She's just saying she doesn't like the smell BUT the "not trying to be racist" part makes it about exactly that. Yeah it's dumb and not funny but she's trying to cause a reaction, we all know that.

I think it's funnier that you are so constantly obsessed by her when you try and maintain that no one cares. If she really bothers you that much why don't you just stop paying so much attention to her?

Sudarshana

since when is curry a race though

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

Archived