đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

io9: "In the End, Gaga was the best thing about AHS"

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

Oooh Idk thats tough.

She was certainly top 3 of my fave out of the cast from a purely objective stance .

Sally and James March SLAYED!!!!!!!!

Sally made me feel all kinds of ways .

Honorable mentions,

Kathy Bates and Matt Bomer!!!!

LoveandMagic

I loved her performance and the character. There were so many great things about the season (mainly the characters) I would be hesitant to say I thought she was the very best thing, but she was magnetizing when she was on screen. I hope she comes back to the show and plays an equally enjoyable character.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

NewYorkCity

Evan Peters = Lady Gaga>Denis O'Hare (but only a little bit behind)

Don't even dare to put Evan half a milimetre behind her. 

gagzus

I've said all season Gaga has the best character, Sally, Iris & Liz being the other best characters- the worst ones were definitely (sorry I know he's hot but) Donovan, John, John's entire family & Tristan

The characters definitely were much better than the overall narrative, tbh.

3 points in and ready for more

djBuffoon
1 hour ago, Miel said:

The characters definitely were much better than the overall narrative, tbh.

This. Such a wonderful cast, dynamic characters, and endless opportunities to really put everyone through the wringer, or put the characters in mind-bending, revealing situations (a la Asylum or Murder House)... but very little of that materialized :(

freebit

I have to agree, I think the season would have been incredibly boring without her. It's so popular online to dismiss her, but she added a lot, and I feel like her overall presence helped set the darkly glamorous tone for this season. Her appearing onscreen was always a highlight, and the best episodes were centered around her. She just added that indescribable movie star appeal - every scene with her felt like a crucial moment. Without her it probably would have been a season completely revolving around John Lowe, which I don't think I would have even finished the season if that was the case. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS preach!

:applause:

pouringhottea.gif

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived