Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga and Leo WERE together at the afterparty

lxdygxga

Featured Posts

Tropico

We should sacrifice him so Gaga can win her first Oscar. :neyde: I mean imagine it... Sacrificing the Oscarless to get her an Oscar. :neyde: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MindVomiting
1 hour ago, Tropico said:

We should sacrifice him so Gaga can win her first Oscar. :neyde: I mean imagine it... Sacrificing the Oscarless to get her an Oscar. :neyde: 

made me laugh in a strange way 

Bad Monster Kid

He said "We". Doesn't necessarily mean Gaga. He was in fact laughing about it after his win with the director of The Revenant. Could have been him he was talking about. 

phantasmas

tbh they both might wanna stop talking about the incident to the public so much and it might just go away :emma:

HEARTHUNTER
3 hours ago, Tropico said:

One second I'm the Koons and suddenly the Koons is me :neyde:

Chris Evans
54 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

He said "We". Doesn't necessarily mean Gaga. He was in fact laughing about it after his win with the director of The Revenant. Could have been him he was talking about. 

he said "we were laughing about it at the afterparty" which fits this report 

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/leonardo-dicaprio-lady-gaga-laughed-about-their-viral-golden-globes-moment-w161500

I'm not inclined to believe "a source tells us" like other publications (RadarOnline *cough*) but this one seemed believable and fits which afterparty they went to

Bad Monster Kid
49 minutes ago, stfugaga said:

he said "we were laughing about it at the afterparty" which fits this report 

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/leonardo-dicaprio-lady-gaga-laughed-about-their-viral-golden-globes-moment-w161500

I'm not inclined to believe "a source tells us" like other publications (RadarOnline *cough*) but this one seemed believable and fits which afterparty they went to

He said afterwards not after party. It's possible but in no way is this confirmation hes talking about Gaga. 

lxdygxga
28 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

He said afterwards not after party. It's possible but in no way is this confirmation hes talking about Gaga. 

And there's no way confirming it's not. They were asking directly about another meeting with Gaga - he said we in response, and it backs up the US magazine article. There is more in favor of it, than there is against it.

Bad Bromance

It's not available in the U.S.  Can the UK monsters please assist us here??

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Arizonadream777
11 hours ago, phantasmas said:

tbh they both might wanna stop talking about the incident to the public so much and it might just go away :emma:

What gaga said something about it? What did she say?

NewYorkCity

Now everyone can stfu already because I am tired of this topic. It was a funny moment and that's it.

Seriously, many amazing things happened that night and the next day the whole world (like, literally, people at my class who don't give a **** about pop, Gaga, and the golden globes) were talking about this. Annoying.

LebaneseDude
On 1/14/2016 at 7:20 AM, Red said:

Taylor threatens to beat the **** out of anyone who shades Gaga

I'm good with this.

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

Bambino
On ١٤‏/١‏/٢٠١٦ at 2:32 PM, Kayla said:

The fact that such a tiny incident that means nothing at all went viral and is inspiring news articles is really annoying. So many more relevant things happened and were said that night, but people choose to make a big deal out of someone bumping into someone's arm in a crowded room. 

It's publicity after all. I don't think Gaga and Leo are upset because that moment went viral. Actually, it can go as a reminder that Gaga won an award for being an actress :green:

Archived