💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'American Horror Story: Roanoke' discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

MarcusBones
1 hour ago, Harry said:

I'm kind of a fan of the mystery so far. In a way it has made the wait slightly easier cos I lost interest in the marketing campaign weeks ago and today I'm excited again.

However I feel like it's gonna get tragic ratings :emma: Regardless, I can't wait to see what they have in store. I hope Gaga is in the first episode!

1 hour ago, Americano said:

Probably, if Hotel is any indication :rip: The Gaga curse

Nah, at least not the first episode. There's a lot of hype, particularly on Facebook. Even people who aren't Gaga fans are excited for the mystery. I think their marketing helped them this season. Again, at least for the first episode.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MarcusBones said:

Nah, at least not the first episode. There's a lot of hype, particularly on Facebook. Even people who aren't Gaga fans are excited for the mystery. I think their marketing helped them this season. Again, at least for the first episode.

Fingers crossed you're right!

MarcusBones
Just now, Harry said:

Fingers crossed you're right!

The ratings were HUGE last year for the premiere episode of Hotel.

Tragic that more people watched AHS Hotel episode 1 than 2015 VMAs:toofunny:

Just now, MarcusBones said:

The ratings were HUGE last year for the premiere episode of Hotel.

Tragic that more people watched AHS Hotel episode 1 than 2015 VMAs:toofunny:

True. I think the large AHS fanbase will always give at least their premieres decent ratings, I just think it will be interesting to see how many people will tune into a show that they essentially know nothing about!

I don't really care about ratings though, I'm just excited to finally know what's going on with this season lol.

although I wasn't a fan of the idea for the promotion campaign a month ago, I do have to have admit that I feel so hyped to watch it tonight. they are essentially about to release an episode of a show that we have NO idea about. so excited.

I really think that this season will sort of be like The Leftovers where there's an overarching storyline but episodes focus on different groups of characters that have individual plots and then towards the end of the season all these storylines will come together :excited2:

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

3 hours ago, DXPE said:

although I wasn't a fan of the idea for the promotion campaign a month ago, I do have to have admit that I feel so hyped to watch it tonight. they are essentially about to release an episode of a show that we have NO idea about. so excited.

I feel the same. These past few seasons, once the theme was announced people went into a frenzy talking about how said theme would be executed, then subsequent disappointment would happen once it turned out not to be what people had envisioned. There's less disappointment if you don't know what you're walking into at all IMO. 

This season seems very different. No epic intro :cryga:

but sarah was awesome as always and I like the new approach to keep it fresh.....Pig man seems like a nice guy :awkney:

battle for your life.

Based on appears to be Gaga, little monsters can stop complaining about wanting CrazyGa back

"My people
 need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

PSYCHOSHTICK

It's probably to early to say, and i'm not saying that I was on to something... But to be honest: I was kinda on to something... 

Spoiler
On 13-8-2016 at 10:37 PM, ChristianDior said:

Okay, so after watching all ten teasers and thinking of the TMZ photos I came up with a theory.

The theme could be forest and the entire season could take place at this one forest (or one special spot in the forest. Compare it to the Bad Romance video: all different shots but in the same room.) which holds all kinds of horrific happenings/stories that have happend there throughout the years (it has been confirmed that this season would take place in both present and past). Kind of like the saying 'if these tree's could talk...'. 

Maybe that's the reason why every teaser looks different as well, maybe every episode will tell a terrible story of a certain year (that's why some teasers look very old-fashioned and others look futuristic) and in the end each episode would somehow be connected to one another.

Reveal hidden contents

:toofunny: i'm pathetic 

Reveal hidden contents

I somehow refuse to believe that 'each trailer looks different because they want to put us on the wrong track'-stuff. 

I mean...

Really wanting Gaga to have a savage/feral role this season, if that really is her behind Kathy in the preview, then !!! Holy **** balls am I excited. Like, I want her drooling from the mouth and gnawing on a chicken-bone, over the top Caveman Spongebob antics, totally the opposite of the Countess. 

❀ x ❀

• HausOfMark unpinned this topic

Archived