💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

RADAR: Gaga to take revenge ('-__-')

Mr Judas

Featured Posts

TEANUS

She would never leave music. It's her first love. Even if she wouldn't do pop she would continue to do music. Yes, she may have tried acting as a career first but we all know she was musically inclined and determined to play music at a very young age. Not believing this for a second

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

LeoFameMonster

She will never leave music. It is in her DNA!

that is probs the most ludicrous thing I have ever heard. But in a way it is good to get out there so people take her as a serious actress.

GloZell Green
4 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Is Radar Online the new Examiner, or...?

More like The Sun

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Iwontell

This is just too funny

Laughing-Then-Crying-Gif-Tumblr-04.gif

OMG, tabloids celeb fanfic are the best!

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

They invent the world, call Miley's wrecking team to demolish it and start the a new one. I live for this soap operas.

Helxig

I did find it funny that she kept repeating the line "I actually wanted to be an actor before a singer, but music worked out first".. HA.

To be honest though she probably just wants more support with her acting. She has plenty of help around her with her music, she doesn't need an agency to help her any more. She, or anyone else around her, can probably just make calls any time they want and get gigs. And her phone is probably ringing non-stop with offers at this point.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived