Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

1D Member: Most Successful Solo Career? (Poll)

DiscoHeaven23

1D Member: Most Successful Solo Career? (Poll)  

75 members have voted

1. 1. What member of One Direction do you think will have the most successful solo career?

• Harry
    • Liam
    • Louis
    • Niall
    • Zayn

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Of the five members who were apart of One Direction, who do you think will have the biggest solo career? If i were to answer this it would be either Zayn or Harry, but that's not to discount Niall, Liam or Louis. 

Iwontell

The one with the long hair, girls go crazy over him and I think he has one of the best voices in the group...on top of that, he has a good attitude, which you kind of need in this line of business, at least at first...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

The Child

I never understood the appeal in Harry honestly, the thing I can be sure about is that both Niall & Louis will be forgotten.

Liam has its chance too, Zayn can have the most successful solo career just like Harry too.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

I think it will be Harry since he has such a lot of fans! But I obviously would prefer Zayn to have the most successfull career!

HEARTHUNTER

Idk why girls like Harry, he's disgusting lmao. Although, he'll be the 'John Lennon' of that group and Louis will end up being the 'Paul McCartney' :green:

Mess at those who believe Zayn will make it big though... He will be trendy because he's with Gigi, but as soon as Gigi drops him he's ended.

1 minute ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

Louis will end up being the 'Paul McCartney' :green:

ain't no Michael Jackson be recording with him :smh: he's the least relevant 

HEARTHUNTER
Just now, Sexxx said:

ain't no Michael Jackson be recording with him :smh: he's the least relevant 

True tbh true

The Child
3 minutes ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

Idk why girls like Harry, he's disgusting lmao.

I never got what was appealing about Harry honestly, his hair is disgusting, his tattoos are disgusting.

29c26d692d11406df6b2cfe28c544bad.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

HEARTHUNTER
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

I never got what was appealing about Harry honestly, his hair is disgusting, his tattoos are disgusting.

His lifestyle and sex habits are disgusting, yes, I had a girlfriend that secretely crushing on him and reading articles about him and I got to read her story... I left her the day after I discovered it.

The Child
1 minute ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

His lifestyle and sex habits are disgusting, yes, I had a girlfriend that secretely crushing on him and reading articles about him and I got to read her story... I left her the day after I discovered it.

IMO the hottest one is Liam Payne :gaycat:

Zayn started to get disgusted when he got all those tattoos and started smoking :bye:

HEARTHUNTER
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

IMO the hottest one is Liam Payne :gaycat:

Zayn started to get disgusted when he got all those tattoos and started smoking :bye:

Liam is the one I have nothing against (thank god he's the only normal person in that group :wtf:)

Archived