Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What about Bartholomew?

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Didymus
6 hours ago, LebaneseDude said:

I think you may be taking AHS a little too seriously. It's clear that the lack of subplot coherence is intentional. Some things are just there because they are cool, fun, or scary to see. That is all. 

TV shows do it all the time. It's more of an issue in movies.

Agreed that TV shows do it all the time, but then again, does that make them good? And in any case, the best shows don't do it.

As for "it's clear that the lack of subplot coherence is intentional", how? I've seen people use that argument constantly, but to me it's more clear that this is just an excuse used to patch up the fact that there is no coherence. A lack of coherence can be an artistic statement or even have a narrative function, but in this case there wasn't any of that. There just was no coherence, the end. So then how do you explain the lack of coherence?

(Haven't seened the finale btw.)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pacify Him

Bartholomew is forever in the care and protection of his own mother. I'm sure it was already suggested that :green:

I’m getting on your nerves

Morphine Prince
15 minutes ago, Didymus said:

lmfao so Bartholomew didn't show up in the finale.

Well :lolga:

UGH. I actually wanted to know what happened to him too.

Honestly I love the show and have watched all the seasons but the writing is terrible and they all need to be FIRED. They need a new team. Ryan Murphy needs to get his **** together. The earlier seasons are clearly superior. 

I don't know if it's weird intention or just consistent mistake, but there's always unexplained children in each season, right?

The antichrist, [I swear there's one in Asylum, right???], the baby Spaulding took, Bette and Dot's random pregnancy, and now Bart.

... probably just consistent mistake lol

3 points in and ready for more

Didymus
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

UGH. I actually wanted to know what happened to him to.

Honestly I love the show and have watched all the seasons but the writing is terrible and they all need to be FIRED. They need a new team. Ryan Murphy needs to get his **** together. The earlier seasons are clearly superior. 

I didn't watch them but I sure hope so :rip:

outtahere

I was totally bombed we didn't even get another hint of him. Boohoo At least Murder House and other seasons left us with most story lines wrapped up. I feel disappointed in the ending. 

Morphine Prince
4 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I didn't watch them but I sure hope so :rip:

I mean I guess it's up to one's opinion. Murder House and Asylum were so much better to me. Coven was good too. Freakshow and Hotel are obviously the two 'worst' seasons. 

Hotel, in my opinion, started out very well and has characters I loved, but they majorly ****ed up in some areas. It was better than Freakshow but it lacked that spark the earlier seasons had. 

Hotel lost some steam after the first few episodes and later regained it but the finale was just... well, bad. 

Stephen
5 minutes ago, Miel said:

I don't know if it's weird intention or just consistent mistake, but there's always unexplained children in each season, right?

The antichrist, [I swear there's one in Asylum, right???], the baby Spaulding took, Bette and Dot's random pregnancy, and now Bart.

... probably just consistent mistake lol

I hope Bart & the antichrist team up :gaycat:

Prismatic
35 minutes ago, Didymus said:

lmfao so Bartholomew didn't show up in the finale.

Well :lolga:

Talent never lose (meaning, you're always right).

serena-strawberries.gif

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

49 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Hotel, in my opinion, started out very well and has characters I loved, but they majorly ****ed up in some areas. It was better than Freakshow but it lacked that spark the earlier seasons had. 

Hotel lost some steam after the first few episodes and later regained it but the finale was just... well, bad. 

I feel the complete opposite, I think hotel started off terribly but after the Room 33 episode it seemed to pick up pace and get really interesting.

His absence from the finale is one of the reasons this season's finale was the worst so far. 

My name isn't Timmers

Archived