💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
thought

Xtina's shadiest moments video lool

Sia Daily

Featured Posts

Sia Daily

She really is rather shady isn't she!? I love her though, but yeah this was funny and scary at one time

Alien Tulip

Plus THE CHANTEUSE Mariah had to check her a couple times as well. Mary J Blige, Kelly Osbourne, Madonna, Brandy, Macy Gray, Britney Spears, have all checker her into reality.

Alien Tulip
2 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

She was so shady to Melanie Martinez on The Voice, for no reason... I felt so bad for Melanie :noparty:

I dont know much about Melanie but I wouldnt feel "bad" about a has-been throwing shade at me. I would feel awful if someone  with credibility and starpower shaded me like Mariah

Just now, Alien Tulip said:

I dont know much about Melanie but I wouldnt feel "bad" about a has-been throwing shade at me. I would feel awful if someone  with credibility and starpower shaded me like Mariah

True, but still Melanie was like 16 years old then and Christina made her feel uncomfortable on national, live TV... like why? Because she sang "Toxic" in her audition?

DiscoHeaven23
7 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

She was so shady to Melanie Martinez on The Voice, for no reason... I felt so bad for Melanie :noparty:

has Melanie spoken out about it since?

Alien Tulip
5 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

True, but still Melanie was like 16 years old then and Christina made her feel uncomfortable on national, live TV... like why? Because she sang "Toxic" in her audition?

Probably so. I think she's still bitter about Britney having more success and memorability than her. It's a shame because Christina had potential but her behavior back then and still now is pretty awful and it distracts people from her talent. In general though I never really seen Christina as an amazing "vocalist". Her vocals are always screechy and she just mostly screams. The grammy performance was DECENT but nothing special. Her tribute to Etta's funeral was embarrassing and made my ears bleed. Honestly Gaga is a better vocalist than Christina Aguilera. Gaga actually has control of her voice and doesn't sound like a banshee. 

Kabexuela
20 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

wasn't this posted like in less than a week again? (there were this + another one, I think)

True, off with ha head!

43 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

Probably so. I think she's still bitter about Britney having more success and memorability than her. It's a shame because Christina had potential but her behavior back then and still now is pretty awful and it distracts people from her talent. In general though I never really seen Christina as an amazing "vocalist". Her vocals are always screechy and she just mostly screams. The grammy performance was DECENT but nothing special. Her tribute to Etta's funeral was embarrassing and made my ears bleed. Honestly Gaga is a better vocalist than Christina Aguilera. Gaga actually has control of her voice and doesn't sound like a banshee. 

This, she's a good vocalist but I don't really enjoy her voice cause it really sounds screechy when she belts...

Jesse Pinkman
54 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

wasn't this posted like in less than a week again? (there were this + another one, I think)

Yeah I posted it. Xtina is a mess though lol

It's science, bitch

Archived