achievement

TIHTY #1 predicted song to WIN an Oscar

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Bradley
45 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Take that haters:applause:

There is no way that SYA will win. Sorry boo, not a chance in hell.:neyde:

Take out your Alejandro candles gays, it worked for the Globes, it can also work for the Oscars too:green:

Wasn't See You Again #1 a while ago? Like 80% of the predictors were rooting for it?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Inb4 "I love Gaga but she doesn't deserve to win this award, Artist X deserves it more blah blah blah" comments. :neyde:

Except no one thinks that about the Oscars because in this case, she truly deserves it more than any other candidates. Get over it. :saladga:

Plus, the nominations are not out yet.

LePetitGAGABLover
Just now, AmericanHSlave said:

Wasn't See You Again #1 a while ago? Like 80% of the predictors were rooting for it?

I think it was from one website, this is complication of different websites, it think 

Dangerous Man
Just now, Mast said:

Except no one thinks that about the Oscars because in this case, she truly deserves it more than any other nominees. Get over it. :saladga:

I'll get over it if ppl here will also stop complaining about the GG win. :saladga:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Bradley
1 minute ago, LePetitMonstr said:

I think it was from one website, this is complication of different websites, it think 

So this takes priority over that one single site? I really hope this is the case. :ohno: Btw they are still predictors, they can be wrong so I hope she does win. :ohno:

Just now, Nobody said:

I'll get over it if ppl here will also stop complaining about the GG win. :saladga:

Literally no one cares anymore, you're just acting bitter :saladga:

Bradley
Just now, Nobody said:

Let's be real, I love Gaga but :derpga::derpga:

fck yeah she deserves to win :applause:

Dangerous Man
Just now, Mast said:

Literally no one cares anymore, you're just acting bitter :saladga:

The irony. :saladga:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Just now, Nobody said:

The irony. :saladga:

Being annoying by immaturity is not irony :saladga:

There's nothing wrong with dissenting opinions. Learn to accept them. I accept everyone who thinks Gaga won fair and square, but I'm allowed to disagree respectfully. The people who have the worst attitude about the whole situation are people acting like anyone who didn't agree with the win is a little Judas. :saladga:

Cssomeone

Guys, there's one more thing we have to consider about SYA: it's mostly a hip hop song, and we know most of the voters are old men who don't really appreaciate this kind of music. Don't you remember all the "It's hard out here for a pimp" mess. 

LePetitGAGABLover
Just now, Cssomeone said:

Guys, there's one more thing we have to consider about SYA: it's mostly a hip hop song, and we know most of the voters are old men who don't really appreaciate this kind of music. Don't you remember all the "It's hard out here for a pimp" mess. 

OMG There is a line like that in SYA?:neyde:

3 minutes ago, Cssomeone said:

That song won the Oscar tho

:koons:Lose Yourself by Eminem won in 2002 as well

11 minutes ago, Cssomeone said:

Glory and Lose Yourself won though. And most of them are not old members. On the acting front, the ages range from people like Jenifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson to middle aged people like Brad Pitt to people like Christopher Plummer. It's the same for the industry people. Every year the Academy releases the invitees list and you can see that they pretty much cover every demographic

who will love me when the night is over

Archived