Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

TIHTY #1 predicted song to WIN an Oscar

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

gagzus

i think she deserves it but i honestly doubt she'll win it... she's against See You Again and that song was overrated and of course people care more about a [terrible] dead actor than rape victims that are raped every day.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber
4 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Inb4 "I love Gaga but she doesn't deserve to win this award, Artist X deserves it more blah blah blah" comments. :neyde:

I know, extremely pathetic and ungrateful "monsters"

Blackwillow
1 minute ago, gagzus said:

i think she deserves it but i honestly doubt she'll win it... she's against See You Again and that song was overrated and of course people care more about a [terrible] dead actor than rape victims that are raped every day.

Just like me doubt her will win golden globe so careful sis. :neyde:

gagzus
3 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

@gagzus But it's not like the basic people choose the winner, it's committee.

very true, hopefully they eat her ass since that Oscar's performance

Warholian

You guys were reasonable saying she might not win the GG. Now you gays are all cocky about the Oscar. I'm still saying she won't win so my hopes don't get up.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Rudz Xinc

Imagine Lady Gaga 1 time Golden Globe winner, 1 time Oscar winner, and 6 times Grammy winner :air:

Look at those clowns

GloZell Green

YES! :air: Please let them focus on the message and TIHTY blows the other songs out! Please I'll post my **** on this site anything! I just really want an Oscar and Grammy win for TIHTY to shut the people who hated the song!

Lady Gaga | Shakira

GloZell Green
6 minutes ago, gagzus said:

very true, hopefully they eat her ass since that Oscar's performance

Plus don't they "disregard" commercial performance?

Lady Gaga | Shakira

PoshLife

omg MESS y'all have been talking about her winning so much I just assumed she was already nominated. We don't even know if she's nominated yet??

The Oscars are the Snubbing Queens tbh. We can't take anything for granted.

Cssomeone

I've always honestly though she had more chances of winning the Oscar than winning the Golden Globe, and she won the GG so... 

Swan Heart

I was positive she would win the GG and I'm even more positive she will win this one.

Not sure about the Grammys though, since 'Glory' is nominated too. But then again, the whole Industry is kissing her legendary ass right now so it's possible.

Imagine Gaga winning a Golden Globe, an Oscar and a Grammy in like 2 months only. :duck:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Archived