calmar
4 minutes ago, YASSS said:

and he's my second fave

Liz is a woman.

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Katharine Hepburn
7 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

What's with the hate? idgi.

She's a complete bitch. The countess is a bitch but she knows it. And it doesn't make sense that a young hot model would even kiss some ugly middle aged drag queen let alone fall in love

xoxo Joanne

BestFriend
2 minutes ago, calmar said:

Liz is a woman.

Sorry! I didn't mean to call her a "he". Thanks for correcting me.

calmar
1 minute ago, YASSS said:

Sorry! I didn't mean to call her a "he". Thanks for correcting me.

No problem. Sorry if it came off as somewhat harsh, but especially because she's trans, it's especially important in my mind. 

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Mister Gaga
20 minutes ago, DrewStevens said:

Those 3 things are probably all fake. If Sally was Ms. Evers' daughter she should have been more than 70 years old by when she died. Also the Hotel not being real is quite weird. People from the outside who didn't check into the Hotel have acknowledged the existence of it.

I highly doubt Sarah could just spoil the finale before the show was even premiered. I think she didn't even have the script for the finale yet.

19 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

But how would it be possible that Sally is Ms Evers daughter, as Ms Evers lived around the 20s-30s, and her child was maybe 7 years old.

Sally would have been 60 when she met Donovan. So it's not very convincing. Maybe she is a man, in a metaphorical way. 

Or maybe Sarah dropped 1 truth, or 3 lies :crossed:

You're both right :duck: btw, i also don't think that Sally is Ms Evers's daughter, but i had to pick one option :laughga: Although, i believe that the finale will have some end twist, and show us that the Hotel isn't real.

Mister Gaga
26 minutes ago, Andy McQueen said:

Imagine Gaga wins an Emmy too and Sarah + Dennis + Kathy get ignored again :rip: 

It will happen tbh...it's all about her star power. She won a Golden Globe, something that many actors/actresses that are in the industry for, maybe, 20 years, are yet to achieve :emma:

thierryrreiht
53 minutes ago, DrewStevens said:

With this spoilers it's almost safe to say that most fans know what's gonna happen.

Reveal hidden contents

I think Billie Jean is going to communicate with Tristan and Liz is going to have her moment.

Tristan died in the hotel though

where is he

Billie shouldn't be needed

same for Natasha

DrewStevens
Just now, thierryrreiht said:

Tristan died in the hotel though

where is he

Billie shouldn't be needed

same for Natasha

If you don't have unfinished businesses then you don't stay in the Hotel after you die. Tristan wanted to be released to be with Liz, the Countess released him before she killed him.

thierryrreiht
Just now, DrewStevens said:

If you don't have unfinished businesses then you don't stay in the Hotel after you die. Tristan wanted to be released to be with Liz, the Countess released him before she killed him.

oh

right

Natasha though?

omg can't wait for Queenie to come back as well

Spoiler

the p0rn couple too :gaycat:

Swan Heart
29 minutes ago, CustomGueseppi said:

She's a complete bitch. The countess is a bitch but she knows it. And it doesn't make sense that a young hot model would even kiss some ugly middle aged drag queen let alone fall in love

HQxE670.gif

That's kinda ignorant (and rude) of you.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Schwerk

I guess Ramona will give Liz the hotel which she wil run with her son and Iris and all the ghosts will have their own floor. Except for the ones who were set free by the psychic.

I still wonder why the Countess doesn't seem to give a crap about her son Bartholomew anymore. She didn't even carry him with her when she was shot. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

DrewStevens
1 minute ago, thierryrreiht said:

oh

right

Natasha though?

omg can't wait for Queenie to come back as well

Hide contents

the p0rn couple too :gaycat:

Who knows. We can't be sure if those characters had unfinished businesses or not. I doubt everyone who died comes back. There's a photo on Instagram that showed some of the ghosts that are featured in the finale. The Swedish meatballs, the guy they killed and Marcy are shown in the pic.

Katharine Hepburn
6 minutes ago, Slavi said:

HQxE670.gif

That's kinda ignorant (and rude) of you.

Truth hurts :wtf:

xoxo Joanne

Archived