💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga has sold 173M+ records (albums & singles)

gagzus

Featured Posts

Caio Oliveira
22 hours ago, gagzus said:

Selling over half of Madonna's sales in only 8 years 

tumblr_n941hu5IlL1rfduvxo1_250.gif

come for ha madonnasaurus stans 

And we still have +22 years for stepping on the face of the madonna.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

Why can't you ungrateful b*tches just shut up and sit down and BE HAPPY for Gaga FOR ONCE, rather than complain and try to be a Debbie downer? A simple "Congratulations, Gaga" would be sufficient and good for a time like this.

I for one am proud of Gaga for achieving so much in such a short span of time, and look forward to many more records sold :applause:

23 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Why can't you ungrateful b*tches just shut up and sit down and BE HAPPY for Gaga FOR ONCE, rather than complain and try to be a Debbie downer? A simple "Congratulations, Gaga" would be sufficient and good for a time like this.

I for one am proud of Gaga for achieving so much in such a short span of time, and look forward to many more records sold :applause:

Because she didnt technically "sell" that, it has streaming. However its still really great numbers! 

Whispering
1 hour ago, Snow said:

Because she didnt technically "sell" that, it has streaming. However its still really great numbers! 

Where does it say that? Billboard is in the habit of differentiating between pure sales and sales+streams during this changeover period. They even have two seperate charts and clearly state when they are counting streams. IF they were counting streams, then they are doing it for everyone. 

GagaMyBlood95
1 hour ago, Snow said:

That's not true. If the streaming was counted in, they would have said it. Plus, there is not a single source that's more reliable than Billboard tbh, if you're questioning these numbers, then you are questioning all the other artists numbers too, which are being used everywhere ww.

Alfonso

Slè gaga :gaycat:

But I think that the album sales are wrong, I think she already has like 30M albums sold (considering Cheek To Cheek) :duck:

JusKeepBreathin
5 hours ago, Snow said:

Girl Madonna has something to tell you...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18228-1363534509-4.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

GloZell Green

Totally didn't expect the same people trying to prove an official source wrong :saladga: She sold over 173 million records, accept it, sit the **** down and move on thanks.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

1 hour ago, GloZell Green said:

Totally didn't expect the same people trying to prove an official source wrong :saladga: She sold over 173 million records, accept it, sit the **** down and move on thanks.

GGD members know better. Billboard is wrong, they know nothing. GGD is the one and only source.

KUgbT6E.gif

GloZell Green
6 minutes ago, Coop said:

GGD members know better. Billboard is wrong, they know nothing. GGD is the one and only source.

KUgbT6E.gif

Oh my god I'm so mad that my fave is one of the best selling modern artists so I'm going to gather outdated numbers from Wikapedia to prove that number is too inflated :green: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Well excuse me for questioning The data behind The number... -_- Do you have proof it doesnt have streaming? And so what IF it does, still great numbers like I said so I don't see The problem here... I just would like to know where The 50 mil extra came from?

Psychedelic
On 13/1/2016 at 1:43 PM, Gagaloo92 said:

My thoughts exactly...

Congrats to Gaga, she deserves it!!!!

Archived