I mean, Beck deserved that award. 

Edit. NVM. I read the post wrong:air:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPdidntflop
4 minutes ago, Mast said:

I mean, Beck deserved that award. 

sis let's leave the bitterness in 2015, Gagas at home pleasuring herself with that globe award, it's a done deal don't waste your energy :hor:

@LePetitMonstr you set me up binch :gaycat: 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

LePetitGAGABLover
1 minute ago, ARTPOPdidntflop said:

sis let's leave the bitterness in 2015, Gagas at home pleasuring herself with that globe award, it's a done deal don't waste your energy :hor:

@LePetitMonstr you set me up binch :gaycat: 

Why? Are you a Beyonce fan? :gaycat:

Helxig

I hope Angela plays something other than typical sassy black woman! I mean she ****ing nails that role every time, but it's getting a liiittle cliche at this point. In fact, my favourite thing about this season was that they changed it up and made them all play new, unfamiliar characters! I was getting so sick of Evan Peters playing the misunderstood love interest, and for Sarah Paulson to play someone crazy and damaged for once was excellent! Just like if Jessica Lange came back I'd want her to play something really different, maybe someone weak and pathetic. We all know she plays strong, tough women well, but it gets so stale. The characters this season were all so dynamic and fresh and it really livened things up again!

I also have a feeling that next season will be a more light hearted, 'campy' season again like Coven because they've gone dark and heavy for a couple of seasons now. I hope if Gaga comes back she plays someone quirky and weird... a la Myrtle Snow, maybe even funny in some way.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Mister Gaga
6 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Gaga needs to play Jessica's loser daughter who she secretly hates and doesn't appreciate and ends up being killed by her 

but that wouldn't be hard because Jessica and Gaga hate each other :green: They need something way more challenging: lesbian relation :hor:

ARTPOPdidntflop
Just now, LePetitMonstr said:

Why? Are you a Beyonce fan? :gaycat:

no because you made me interpret what he said as shade and I responded as such :toofunny:

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

17 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Should she FedEx the award back to GG comittee then? Will that make y'all happy? :green:

some little abominations would crucify her for not using UPS obviously

Mister Gaga
3 minutes ago, helxig said:

I hope Angela plays something other than typical sassy black woman! I mean she ****ing nails that role every time, but it's getting a liiittle cliche at this point. In fact, my favourite thing about this season was that they changed it up and made them all play new, unfamiliar characters! I was getting so sick of Evan Peters playing the misunderstood love interest, and for Sarah Paulson to play someone crazy and damaged for once was excellent! Just like if Jessica Lange came back I'd want her to play something really different, maybe someone weak and pathetic. We all know she plays strong, tough women well, but it gets so stale. The characters this season were all so dynamic and fresh and it really livened things up again!

Amen. My exact words :applause::applause:

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Nino said:

some little abominations would crucify her for not using UPS obviously

giphy.gif

Truth.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LePetitGAGABLover
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPdidntflop said:

no because you made me interpret what he said as shade and I responded as such :toofunny:

My everlasting impact:giveup:

When will @Haroon?:green:

JusKeepBreathin

She never expected to win either, it doesn't mean she didn't deserve to win. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

17 hours ago, Mister Gaga said:

Queen Angela needs a big role in season 6 :crossed:

Also (please note, ryan): i want Jessica Lange back, Lily Rabe as something more than just 1 special episode (evil character ala Sister Mary Eunice); evil Sarah Paulson (bigger role than in Hotel), Zachary Quinto needs to come back, and Gaga must continue too, but with a minor role, because she'll be busy with LG5.

Ew no, I absolutely can't stand him.

Archived