💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Fiona Apple

Chelseaaaaaa

Featured Posts

Chelseaaaaaa

I don't know if this has been started before. I didn't see it, though. But, anyway, I was wondering if anyone here is a fan? :)

Kabexuela

Yes, ever since Criminal.  The hype when that single came out was a huge success.  Everyone bought the cassette single including myself.  She continues to slay us.

Chelseaaaaaa
Just now, Kabexuela said:

Oh and you are ****in' gorgeous dahhling!!

Thank you! :) I love 'The Idler Wheel' the most tbh, but she's very slept on. I see a lot of similarities with her and Gaga actually.

Riot Poof

YAAAAAASSS. Tidal is one of my favorite albums ever. When is she gonna drop another one?

@inuborg Look, we finally have a Fiona thread.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Prismatic

Girl I ran. I thought there was news about her releasing a new album. 

The Idler is my favorite album, but Paper Bag is one of her best song (and one of my all time fave songs from all of my faves). 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

inuborg
15 hours ago, Riot Poof said:

YAAAAAASSS. Tidal is one of my favorite albums ever. When is she gonna drop another one?

@inuborg Look, we finally have a Fiona thread.

Yaaaas she is my second queen :giveup:

Everyone of her albums is pure gold. As for the next one...could be this year...next year...of 5 years from now, you never know with Fiona. She could have a finished album right now, caught up in some label drama, OR she could be at her home doing random things thinking she doesn't want to put out an album ever again. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

FrankGutz

I love ha, she's reaaaally good

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• 1 month later...

Archived