💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Gaga at Golden Globes with or without tattoos?

WhoAskedOpinions

Do you like Gaga's Golden Globes look with or without tattoos more?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. With or without?

• With
    • Without

Featured Posts

WhoAskedOpinions

I was wondering why Gaga covered her tattoos and it was relatively agreed that it was to look more classy. So I decided to test this and see if her having tattoos made her look any less classy. 

tumblr_o0tg6y70Io1sondfjo1_540.jpgtumblr_o0tfxkztvQ1sondfjo1_1280.png

Personally, I think she looks incomplete with her tattoos gone. Especially if this ends up being one of her most memorable looks. I think she should leave her tattoos, I just hope they stay for the Oscars and her wedding.

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

Der Meister

If she had her tattoos covered for the Oscar performance it would've been awesome! My opinion.

Warholian

Without. I really love how much she looks like she's from the glamour age of 1960s Hollywood. Nothing about the look is exclusively modern. They were right to cover up the tattoos for this one.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Mobster

With. Her tattoos are amazing and I love the ambivalence of a glamorous look with fully visible tattoos. It's refreshing :gaycat:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

I love her tattoos. I feel that she's more Gaga with them, and even more real and beautiful because imperfections are beautiful :sara:

As much as I think the look benefits from the lack of tattoos as far as the theme, I think her tattoos are a part of her and really are always one of the only constant things that stick through her many many different looks. I miss them when they're gone, whether the look is better without them or not.

"Dont hide yourself in regret just love yourself and you're set"

JK I get what she was going for with the 1960s hollywood star, but her tattoos are iconic tbh

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

WhoAskedOpinions
15 minutes ago, brooklynnightss said:

As much as I think the look benefits from the lack of tattoos as far as the theme, I think her tattoos are a part of her and really are always one of the only constant things that stick through her many many different looks. I miss them when they're gone, whether the look is better without them or not.

5 minutes ago, MANiKIWI said:

"Dont hide yourself in regret just love yourself and you're set"

JK I get what she was going for with the 1960s hollywood star, but her tattoos are iconic tbh

Exactly! If this look is what people remember her for in 50-100 years, I want it to be actually her. You get what I mean? We, as fans, have only known what she looked like with tattoos until AHS when they were covered for the first time. I think they are a part of her and it's a shame she didn't feel like they were pretty enough to show. Honestly, when getting a tattoo you should think, "would I cover this if I won an Oscar/Golden Globe?" and if the answer is no then don't get it. 

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

TimisaMonster

Without...tattoos are gross

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RAYA.core

i could see it with this dress and hair cut it was a great fit

giphy.gif

it didn't really look like her honestly without the tattoos. i would've loved to see it cause its her raw. i can also see how it was purposeful of it to be covered up. BUT 

how does she do that (covering it up) without messing with the material of the dress AT ALL 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Alcina Dimitrescu

frankly they wouldnt be too noticeable with that dress so it would have been whatever

I love the look of her ink but at the end of the day it's her body you know? Like I wouldn't tell her what tattoos to get in the first place so I feel like my opinion on whether she should display them at all is irrelevant.

That's a very cool use of photoshop though :omg: 

Archived